Accountant at Parapet Cleaning Services
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
Accountant at Parapet Cleaning Services
Jobs at Parapet Cleaning Services
Parapet Cleaning Services is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and the leading professional cleaning and allied services company in Kenya. As part of the elite group of Top 100 companies in Kenya, members of the International Sanitary Services Association (ISSA), International Detailers Association (IDA), and the Kenya Professional Cleaners Association
Primary Purpose of Role
The accountant will play a criticalrole in posting transactions in variousledgers, do reconciliations, manage daily accounting operations and maintain accurate financial records to inform our business decisions.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable,general ledger, and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, ensuring accuracy and completeness of financial information.
- Monitor cash flow and provide regular reporting on financial performance.
- Prepare and present financial reports. i.e balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements to senior management.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in compliance with financial law, regulations and accounting standards, and tax regulations.
- Provide financial analysis and support to various departments as needed.
- Establish and maintain internal control procedures to ensure the accuracy and reliability offinancial information.
- Maintain relationships with external auditors, tax consultants and other financial professionals.
- Collaborate with other departments such as marketing and operations to ensure accurate andtimely financial reporting.
- Oversee financial planning, analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Identify and implement cost-saving measures and revenue-generating opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/ accounting or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a finance or accounting role.
- Proven experience in managing financial operations, including budgeting and forecasting.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial reporting requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and financial Software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least CPA Part 2 designation required
Method of Application
Candidates are encouraged to apply, attaching their CV and cover letter addressed to the Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for this position is 12th April 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Trending Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Positive Words to Describe Yourself on Your CV
- Top Ten Words to Avoid Using on Your CV
- Positive Words to Describe Your Day-to-Day Work on Your CV
- Useful Phrases To Use When Applying For A Job
- MOD Interviewer and Interviewee Questions and Answers
- Interview Questions For Public Service Commission Positions
- Most Common Interview Question And Answers 2023