Employment in Kenya
Base Titanium Limited Attachment Opportunities; How to Apply
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
Base Titanium Limited Attachment Opportunities; How to Apply.
Entry Level Jobs, Fresh Graduate Jobs, Technology, Engineering, Mapping,
Attache – Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science – Information Technology
Attache – Geology/Survey & Mapping
- Bachelor of Science – Geology/Survey & Mapping
Attache – Geospatial/Geomatics Engineering/GIS
- Bachelor of Science – Geospatial/Geomatics Engineering/GIS
Attache – Mechanical (Plant Option)/Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
- Bachelor of Science – Mechanical (Plant Option)/Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
Attache – Horticulture
- Bachelor of Science – Horticulture
Attache – Analytical Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science – Analytical Chemistry
Attache – Environmental Studies (Community Development)
- Bachelor of Environmental Studies (Community Development)
Attache – Shipping/Logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree – Shipping/Logistics option
Attache – Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Diploma/Certificate in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Method of Application
To be considered for a place on this 3-months’ Attachment Programme applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled (3rd 4th or 5th year for Degree Students) in a Kenyan University or accredited College or Polytechnic.
- Have a valid Indemnity Insurance and proof of the same.
- Not have had a previous attachment with Base Titanium.
- Complete registration on the ITAP portal
- Complete the NITA – Industrial Attachment Contract in full.
- Complete the online candidate profile in full.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Have or be a holder of an endorsement letter from a University/College which indicates that the attachment aligns with their field of study.
- Attach relevant supporting documents as one complete PDF or word file no larger than 1MB including a cover letter, CV, National ID, PIN Certificate, an endorsement letter from your institution, NITA form, transcripts, and academic certificates.
Interested and qualified? Go to Base Titanium Limited on recruitment.basetitanium.com to apply
- Trending Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Positive Words to Describe Yourself on Your CV
- Top Ten Words to Avoid Using on Your CV
- Positive Words to Describe Your Day-to-Day Work on Your CV
- Useful Phrases To Use When Applying For A Job
- MOD Interviewer and Interviewee Questions and Answers
- Interview Questions For Public Service Commission Positions
- Most Common Interview Question And Answers 2023