Care Manager Jobs at Madison Group Limited
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Careers at Homa-Bay County Public Service Board
- Hot Openings at National Police Service Commission
- Internship Opportunities at RTI International
- Career Opportunities at International Rescue Committee
- Applications and Clinical Demand Specialist at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Career Opportunities at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Latest Recruitment at The Coca-Cola Company
- Job Opportunities at Royal Media Group
- Job Opportunities at University of Nairobi
- Job Openings at Azenia
- Job Openings at DanChurchAid (DCA)
- Regional Finance Officer (2 Positions) at Kenya Red Cross Society
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group
- Career Opportunities at SGS
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- Job Opportunities at International Rescue Committee (9 Positions)
- Vacant Openings at World Bank Group
- Vacancies at Jubilee Insurance (7 Positions)
- Latest Recruitment at UNICEF
- Inua Elimu Governor’s Grant at Migori County
- Administration Assistant at Danish Refugee Council
- Vacancies at Council of Governors
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group
- Vacancies at SOS Children’s Villages (2 Positions)
- Jobs at CURE International (Patient Attendant, Housekeeper)
- Call Centre Agents at HCS Africa
- Job Opportunities at Norwegian Refugee Council
- Career Opportunities at International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- Career Opportunities at Kyosk Digital Services
- Career Opportunities at Equity Bank Kenya
Care Manager Jobs at Madison Group Limited,
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services. Jobs at Madison Group Limited
Madison Group Limited is a locally owned financial services holding company that specializes in Insurance and wealth management services. The Group comprises of Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, and Madison Investment Managers Limited. Madison Life Assurance Kenya was originally incorporated under Kenyan Laws in 1988 as Madison Insurance Company Limited (MICK) after a successful merger between Crusader Plc (1974) and Kenya Commercial Insurance Corporation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Care Management, handling Outpatient, Optical, Dental, and inpatient preauthorization, and communicating with providers, clients, and brokers on a timely basis for any undertakings, rejections, or relevant concerns.
The role will provide support for Healthcare Businesses by;
- Care Management – Through due diligence, ensuring undertakings are issued in line with the policy provisions. Likewise, for declines, ensuring that the decisions are accurate and a correct interpretation of the policy
- Ensure appropriate Turnaround Time is adhered to in issuing approvals.
- Seeking medical clarifications including medical reports, copies of investigation reports, etc
- Broker/customer relations by communicating all necessary admission claim decisions on a timely basis.
- Work with the claims team and coordinate on any information noted in the claims, especially inpatient claims submitted in cases where further information provided changes the position undertaken previously on the claim.
- Reviewing medical pre-authorizations for compliance with applicable policy guidelines.
- Interacting with clients, brokers, and clinicians as needed, to resolve problems in a manner that is legal, ethical, and consistent with the principles of the policy.
- Visiting/engaging admitted patients and ensuring they receive quality and cost-effective quality care
- Engaging providers on matters of cost and discounts
- Checking and confirming membership validity and benefits (from the scheme benefits file)
- Handling coverage inquiries with brokers, providers, members, etc.
- Vetting and confirming validity of the service given by the service provider in relation to the benefits covered, treatment given, adherence to provider panel rules, and cost of treatment.
- Obtaining additional required information on claims from providers, brokers, or clients
- Liaising with the underwriting section on the scope of cover for various schemes
- Client presentations and member education on wise utilization & risk management
- Managing the 24-hour emergency helpline
Support the care management team to ensure all the deliverables are met within the given turnaround time.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Customer Focus
- Ownership & commitment
- Team Spirit
- Excellent communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing / Diploma in nursing or clinical medicine
- Health Benefits Plan Management
- Policy Interpretation
- Customer Service
Method of Application
Applications should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: email@example.com so as to be received by Friday 12th May 2023.