Employment in Kenya
Career Openings at Kenya Airways
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
Career Openings at Kenya Airways
Career Openings at Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Process Lead- Commercial
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years’ work experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Process Improvement and Project Management roles involving cross-departmental teams
- Certified Project Management practitioner
- experience in Project Management
- Certified Lean Practitioner
- Certified Six Sigma practitioner
- Best Practice and ToT Trainer all practices
- Change Management Practitioner
- Strategy Cascade and Implementation
- Facilitate strategy cascades
- Monitor and evaluate implementation progress
- Initiate, scope and manage the delivery of projects for identified process improvements using relevant methodologies.
- Proactively identify, scope and prepare business cases for opportunities to improve processes in conjunction with process owners/managers.
- Develop Metrics, monitor and report business process performance against accepted standards and KPI’s. Lead the sustainable implementation of process improvements and measurement of the process indicators.
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems.
- Maintain weekly/monthly status reports to key stakeholders tracking the status of the improvement projects.
- Develop and support data capture and data management processes for core systems to support the delivery of identified projects.
- Facilitate workshops to build capability on process management; process mapping, Value Stream analysis, process redesign.
- Process mapping in alignment to the business strategy as defined by the business owners.
- Define project scope, plan and schedule for the delivery of solutions and value within agreed timelines.
- Manage stakeholder communications, and implement an effective system of project governance, ensuring that timelines are met, with a clear and effective escalation process.
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings and stand up sessions, supporting the business owner and ensuring feedback from the relevant stakeholders across departments.
- Manage risks and issues, mitigation and corrective actions for deviations from plans.
- Prepare and share project progress reports with the relevant stakeholders.
- Change Management
External End Date:31-May-2023
Principal Investigation Officer
- Timely investigation and closure of incidents business wide.
- Carry out investigative analysis and interpretation of cases to advise Management on any underlying trends for necessary mitigation.
- Carry out effective investigation of all security irregularities throughout the business to safeguard against negative impact of security lapses on the business.
- Coordinate internal investigations in all suspected criminal activities e.g. theft, losses and damage claims, INADS, ticket frauds, excess weight cheating, misuse of company property etc. and advice on corrective measures to maintain revenue integrity in accordance with staff rules and procedures/laws of Kenya.
- Prepare/brief witnesses for provision of evidence in the courts and/or HR panels.
- Represent the company in courts as and when required.
- Conduct general and forensic investigations processes in conformity to regulatory requirements and within specified timeframe to ensure logical conclusion and the company is protected against lawsuits.
- Collecting, safeguarding and producing exhibits before HR panels and/or retrieving from law enforcement agencies.
- Analyzing evidence for proactive security decision.
- Interview of witnesses/suspects and visiting scene of accidents and incidents.
- Witness preparations before panel/court processes Review and analyze information Integrity data and generate necessary information for use during pre-employment and recurrent employee background checks to ensure that only people of unquestionable integrity are hired and retained in the company.
- Compile weekly operational and incident reports and prepare divisional periodic reports including Board papers, Mission status reports and Operational Leadership Team (OLT) reports for management review and decision making.
- Blacklist lost and stolen tickets and MCOs and maintain their database to ensure revenue integrity.
- Update and maintain pilferage and AVSEC incident database.
- University degree or relevant professional qualification.
- 3 years’ experience in security investigations in a reputable organization.
- Forensic and fraud investigation.
- Bomb threat assessment.
- Communication skills.
- Leadership training.
- Report writing.
- Excellent and proven criminal investigation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent and proven Forensic and Fraud skills
- Organizational, planning and analytical skills including time management
- IT proficiency
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to make sound evidence-based decisions
- Ability to handle challenges and pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver desired results
- Knowledge of criminal procedure code, Evidence Act and the Penal Code
- The BPIL Supports the change process that the business owners have initiated, leading the example of accepting change as the new normal and helping the business owner to drive this.
- Development and implementation of a Change Management plan for each project.
- Engage, coach and train change agents for the dissemination and implementation of change at the shop floor.
- Keep track of achievements after deployment of change.
External End Date:30-May-2023
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.