Employment in Kenya
Career Opportunities at Kenya Airways
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Career Opportunities at SunCulture Kenya (3 Positions)
- World YWCA Leadership Cohort 2023 Open For Application
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- UNFPA Kenya is Looking For Communications Interns
- International Labor Organization (ILO) Open 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife (20 Positions)
- Career Openings at Moi University (2 Positions)
- Career at JM Associates (Audit Semi-Senior, Audit Senior)
- Summit Recruitment and Search 4 Open Positions
- NCBA Group Hiring in 3 Positions; Apply Today
- Crystal Recruit Hiring in 4 Positions; Apply Today
- Careers at West Indian Ocean Cable Company (WIOCC)
- Civil Engineering Internship- 2 Posts at Megawatt Power & Telecommunications Company Ltd
- CIC Insurance Open Career Opportunities
- Food and Agriculture Organization Hiring Project Assistant
- British High Commission Nairobi Hiring Social Secretary
- Client Services Intern at Jubilee Insurance
- Accountancy as a Career; Roles, Skills, Pros and Cons Explained
- Part Time Jobs for Students: Local Jobs, Campus Jobs – Kenya
- Tips On how to Find Best Part Time Jobs in Kenya as a Student
- List Of Best Part Time Jobs In Kenya
- List Of 10 Best Jobs You Can Get in Kenya Without a Degree
- List Of Best Recruitment Agencies For Jobs Abroad In Kenya
- Internship Opportunities at Elysian Resort Runda
- Vacancies Open at Kenya Airways
- Career Jobs at Cytonn Investments
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs: How to Submit Application
- Careers Openings at Kwale County Government; How to Apply
- Looking for an Opportunity in Humanitarian Affairs? Apply for 54 Humanitarian Jobs
- Apply for McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill 2024 Cohort
Career Opportunities at Kenya Airways,
Career Opportunities at Kenya Airways
Jobs in Aviation / Airline, Jobs at Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Process Lead- Commercial
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years’ work experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Process Improvement and Project Management roles involving cross-departmental teams
- Certified Project Management practitioner
- experience in Project Management
- Certified Lean Practitioner
- Certified Six Sigma practitioner
- Best Practice and ToT Trainer all practices
- Change Management Practitioner
- Strategy Cascade and Implementation
- Facilitate strategy cascades
- Monitor and evaluate implementation progress
- Initiate, scope and manage the delivery of projects for identified process improvements using relevant methodologies.
- Proactively identify, scope and prepare business cases for opportunities to improve processes in conjunction with process owners/managers.
- Develop Metrics, monitor and report business process performance against accepted standards and KPI’s. Lead the sustainable implementation of process improvements and measurement of the process indicators.
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems.
- Maintain weekly/monthly status reports to key stakeholders tracking the status of the improvement projects.
- Develop and support data capture and data management processes for core systems to support the delivery of identified projects.
- Facilitate workshops to build capability on process management; process mapping, Value Stream analysis, process redesign.
- Process mapping in alignment to the business strategy as defined by the business owners.
- Define project scope, plan and schedule for the delivery of solutions and value within agreed timelines.
- Manage stakeholder communications, and implement an effective system of project governance, ensuring that timelines are met, with a clear and effective escalation process.
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings and stand up sessions, supporting the business owner and ensuring feedback from the relevant stakeholders across departments.
- Manage risks and issues, mitigation and corrective actions for deviations from plans.
- Prepare and share project progress reports with the relevant stakeholders.
- Change Management
External End Date:31-May-2023
Principal Investigation Officer
- Timely investigation and closure of incidents business wide.
- Carry out investigative analysis and interpretation of cases to advise Management on any underlying trends for necessary mitigation.
- Carry out effective investigation of all security irregularities throughout the business to safeguard against negative impact of security lapses on the business.
- Coordinate internal investigations in all suspected criminal activities e.g. theft, losses and damage claims, INADS, ticket frauds, excess weight cheating, misuse of company property etc. and advice on corrective measures to maintain revenue integrity in accordance with staff rules and procedures/laws of Kenya.
- Prepare/brief witnesses for provision of evidence in the courts and/or HR panels.
- Represent the company in courts as and when required.
- Conduct general and forensic investigations processes in conformity to regulatory requirements and within specified timeframe to ensure logical conclusion and the company is protected against lawsuits.
- Collecting, safeguarding and producing exhibits before HR panels and/or retrieving from law enforcement agencies.
- Analyzing evidence for proactive security decision.
- Interview of witnesses/suspects and visiting scene of accidents and incidents.
- Witness preparations before panel/court processes Review and analyze information Integrity data and generate necessary information for use during pre-employment and recurrent employee background checks to ensure that only people of unquestionable integrity are hired and retained in the company.
- Compile weekly operational and incident reports and prepare divisional periodic reports including Board papers, Mission status reports and Operational Leadership Team (OLT) reports for management review and decision making.
- Blacklist lost and stolen tickets and MCOs and maintain their database to ensure revenue integrity.
- Update and maintain pilferage and AVSEC incident database.
- University degree or relevant professional qualification.
- 3 years’ experience in security investigations in a reputable organization.
- Forensic and fraud investigation.
- Bomb threat assessment.
- Communication skills.
- Leadership training.
- Report writing.
- Excellent and proven criminal investigation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent and proven Forensic and Fraud skills
- Organizational, planning and analytical skills including time management
- IT proficiency
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to make sound evidence-based decisions
- Ability to handle challenges and pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver desired results
- Knowledge of criminal procedure code, Evidence Act and the Penal Code
- The BPIL Supports the change process that the business owners have initiated, leading the example of accepting change as the new normal and helping the business owner to drive this.
- Development and implementation of a Change Management plan for each project.
- Engage, coach and train change agents for the dissemination and implementation of change at the shop floor.
- Keep track of achievements after deployment of change.
External End Date:30-May-2023
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
View: Kenya Airways Salaries