Employment in Kenya
Communications Intern at Palladium International
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
Communications Intern at Palladium International,
Jobs in Consulting, Jobs at Palladium International
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
The overall responsibility is to support the documentation and dissemination of project and organizational achievements, information products, branding and public relations, and media engagements.
The Communication Intern will report to the Data Demand & Information Use Lead.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the development of content, production and design of various information products and the dissemination of the same through various channels.
- Support the preparation of technical briefs, annual reports, human interest or case stories, photos, press releases, narrative articles, and e-bulletin/newsletters.
- Support regular documentation of project events and implementation activities through website stories, infographics, photo stories, and videos project-related information, education and communication (IEC) materials.
- Collaborate with capacity strengthening and product development project teams to design, revise and review information, YouTube videos, education and communication (IEC) materials, posters, project profiles, project reports, job aids, and tools.
- Contribute to a catalogued digital media library of KenyaHMIS images, videos, and other multimedia products.
- Utilize other multimedia platforms to reach a wider range of audiences.
- Support corporate branding and compliance with donor branding and marketing requirements.
- Develop approaches to manage the growth of the KenyaHMIS brand as a leader in information systems at the county level, nationally, regionally, and internationally.
- Support the management and maintenance of the KeHMIS documentation website, including writing, editing, and uploading text and multimedia content like feature articles.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Completed studies in Communications, Journalism, Media Studies, Graphic Design, or other similar subjects at the university level.
- Interest in the field of information systems especially related to communication and branding.
- Experience in relevant software and development of content for mass communication, graphic design, and website management.
- Strong communication skills including writing, summarizing, and editing reports, and the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrable experience in media communications including social media.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Palladium International on palladium.csod.com to apply