Enterprise Architect at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Careers at Homa-Bay County Public Service Board
- Hot Openings at National Police Service Commission
- Internship Opportunities at RTI International
- Career Opportunities at International Rescue Committee
- Applications and Clinical Demand Specialist at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Career Opportunities at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Latest Recruitment at The Coca-Cola Company
- Job Opportunities at Royal Media Group
- Job Opportunities at University of Nairobi
- Job Openings at Azenia
- Job Openings at DanChurchAid (DCA)
- Regional Finance Officer (2 Positions) at Kenya Red Cross Society
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group
- Career Opportunities at SGS
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- Job Opportunities at International Rescue Committee (9 Positions)
- Vacant Openings at World Bank Group
- Vacancies at Jubilee Insurance (7 Positions)
- Latest Recruitment at UNICEF
- Inua Elimu Governor’s Grant at Migori County
- Administration Assistant at Danish Refugee Council
- Vacancies at Council of Governors
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group
- Vacancies at SOS Children’s Villages (2 Positions)
- Jobs at CURE International (Patient Attendant, Housekeeper)
- Call Centre Agents at HCS Africa
- Job Opportunities at Norwegian Refugee Council
- Career Opportunities at International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- Career Opportunities at Kyosk Digital Services
- Career Opportunities at Equity Bank Kenya
Enterprise Architect at Co-operative Bank of Kenya,
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act. The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965.
If you are an IT professional who understands and applies knowledge of the services function, business unit, brand, large country or regional objectives in designing and implementing IT solutions, then come join our growing ICT team as an Enterprise Architect.
Your primary role is to ensure that respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the Banks’s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards. You will also interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the implementation, design, development, enhancement and maintenance of ICT systems.
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Recommend and participate in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the Enterprise Architecture objectives are consistent with the Banks’s long-term business objectives.
- Gather business requirements through discovery sessions then define, design and develop custom made based on customer needs and continuously work other teams to streamline internal process to improve service delivery then deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- Recommend and participate in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Recommend and participate in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
- Share best practices, lessons learned and constantly update the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions.
- Collaborate with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the Enterprise Architecture. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
- Ensure that the overall ICT architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its security and quality.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to influence functional strategy.
- Utilize high level analytical ability and creativity to analyze complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts and risks while developing and implementing plans and solution deliverables to customer problems.
- Provides guidance to team members (Project managers, Architects, Sales Specialists, and other IT Specialists, among others) in area of new and complex implementation and/or management tools and techniques.
- Ensure architectural documentation relating to current implementations, prototyping, performance testing and providing growth and scalability plans for the system, provide production support as well as design and deployment of advanced collaboration platforms within an Enterprise soft skill.
- Ensure knowledge management, this will involve participating in, and/or being responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection, and reuse Co-operative Bank’s intellectual capital. This will also include actively participating in knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, forums, conferences and/or other knowledge exchanges.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT, engineering or related discipline.
- Expert knowledge across multiple Platforms, Processes and IT Architecture.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Technology infrastructure design and planning.
- TOGAF certification will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in working with or leading a Service Oriented Architecture integration environment.
- Strong background in understanding organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies, and use of the same in developing IT strategies and solutions.
- Analytical with good project management and team leadership skills.
- Excellent Presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge in the use of notable industry tools.
Method of Application
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number EA/IID/2023 before the close of business 19th May 2023.