Employment in Kenya
Global Research and Evidence Manager at Living Goods
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Career Opportunities at SunCulture Kenya (3 Positions)
- World YWCA Leadership Cohort 2023 Open For Application
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- UNFPA Kenya is Looking For Communications Interns
- International Labor Organization (ILO) Open 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife (20 Positions)
- Career Openings at Moi University (2 Positions)
- Career at JM Associates (Audit Semi-Senior, Audit Senior)
- Summit Recruitment and Search 4 Open Positions
- NCBA Group Hiring in 3 Positions; Apply Today
- Crystal Recruit Hiring in 4 Positions; Apply Today
- Careers at West Indian Ocean Cable Company (WIOCC)
- Civil Engineering Internship- 2 Posts at Megawatt Power & Telecommunications Company Ltd
- CIC Insurance Open Career Opportunities
- Food and Agriculture Organization Hiring Project Assistant
- British High Commission Nairobi Hiring Social Secretary
- Client Services Intern at Jubilee Insurance
- Accountancy as a Career; Roles, Skills, Pros and Cons Explained
- Part Time Jobs for Students: Local Jobs, Campus Jobs – Kenya
- Tips On how to Find Best Part Time Jobs in Kenya as a Student
- List Of Best Part Time Jobs In Kenya
- List Of 10 Best Jobs You Can Get in Kenya Without a Degree
- List Of Best Recruitment Agencies For Jobs Abroad In Kenya
- Internship Opportunities at Elysian Resort Runda
- Vacancies Open at Kenya Airways
- Career Jobs at Cytonn Investments
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs: How to Submit Application
- Careers Openings at Kwale County Government; How to Apply
- Looking for an Opportunity in Humanitarian Affairs? Apply for 54 Humanitarian Jobs
- Apply for McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill 2024 Cohort
Global Research and Evidence Manager at Living Goods,
At Living Goods we empower people to improve the health of their families, friends and communities. Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ health entrepreneurs who go door to door to teach families how to improve their health and wealth and sell life-changing products such as simple treatments for malaria and diarrhea, safe delivery kits
Global Research and Evidence Manager
Research Project Management
- Manage priority internal and external research projects from end to end including developing the evaluation strategy, drafting RFPs, identifying and contracting research partners (where appropriate), project management and oversight, data anlaysis report writing, dissemination, and ensuring translation of evidence and insights for program improvement and advocacy.
- Provide technical guidance/management to other LG and partner staff to adhere to research systems/processes/protocols to ensure high-quality research design, implementation, and analysis.
- Conduct analysis of internal program data and external evaluation data to answer priority learning questions or develop key evidence and insights for advocacy.
External Research Partnerships & Business Development
- Expand and deepen strategic global research partnerships
- Identify Principal Investigators and high-quality research partners for collaboration on specific projects.
- Package up key evidence, learning and insight to share externally for advocacy, thought leadership and business development.
- Represent the organization externally with government partners, academia, funders
- Lead the technical input on evaluation and research sections of funding proposals.
- Partner with the business development team to identify specific opportunities for research funding aligned with the strategy.
- Participate in relevant external coalitions and technical working groups
Knowledge Pieces and Publications
- Publish key research, analysis, evidence and insights in peer-reviewed journals.
- Write knowledge pieces including blogs, policy briefs, and other articles to drive LG thought leadership, fundraising and advocacy goals.
Professional development & capacity-building
- Provide technical mentorship and capacity building across staff in research design, management and dissemination.
- Share relevant literature and research with team to enable and encourage evidence-informed decision making.
- Contribute to Global Program Team and country-level research strategy, annual planning and budgeting.
- Lead or participate in internal and external steering committees and technical working groups as assigned and appropriate.
- Advanced degree in public health, epidemiology, biostatistics, health economics, health systems strengthening, health policy with quantitative research specialization
- Demonstrated research technical experience with 7-9 years of total work experience with ideally 1-3 years at managerial level
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent research & analytical technical expertise including in Epidemiology, bio-statistics, health economics, health systems research, quantitative & qualitative methods, survey design and management, data management,
- Experience managing multiple research projects from end to end with a high degree of quality and excellence.
- Strategic thinking and analysis, ability to synthesize and interpret evidence and data into relevant, strategic recommendations
- Track record of packing up evidence and insights into high quality knowledge and learning outputs, policy briefs, peer-reviewed publications etc.
- Ability to foster research collaboration internally and externally across an established personal network of research colleagues.
- Experience in team management, technical capacity building and mentorship.
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate and engage effectively with a range of stakeholders including team members, external partners, funders and government partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills including cultural sensitivity. Experience working cross-functionally across teams
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Living Goods on livinggoods.applytojob.com to apply