Graphic Designer at Summit Recruitment and Search
Graphic Designer at Summit Recruitment and Search
Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwan…
- Open Jobs
Finance Director – Mombasa
- Conduct Internal audit of the company on a quarterly or half yearly basis as agreed with the management
- Review the risk matrix of the company if any, otherwise identify significant risks and also review the mitigating controls
- Review IFRS for SMEs guidelines and ensure the companies adhere to the requirements
- Review the Capex and Opex budgets
- Review budget vs actual prepared by the local accountant and any significant variances are reported to the board
- Review the cash flows of the company
- Review the best possible approach in maximizing the benefits to the shareholders
- Ensure that all the necessary statutory returns such as monthly VAT, PAYE, NHIF and NSSF returns are filed as per statutory timelines
- Liaise with the statutory auditors during the course of the annual audit and ensure all information is provided on a timely manner and audit is concluded in time to avoid any late filing penalties
- Review and submit monthly financial reports as required by management. These reports are prepared by the local accountants and it would be reviewed by the Finance and Internal audit director
- Coordinate with the respective tax authorities during in depth audits in liasion with the Statutory auditor and and tax agent
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant subject
- Must be ACCA/CPAK certified
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a Financial senior role
- Must have East African or African experience
- Able to appreciate the transactional aspect of financial accounting
- A strong ‘all-rounder’ in finance and change leadership
- A strategic and analytical thinker with strong project management skills
- Very strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills and the ability to garner respect at all levels
- Commercially astute with a strong business acumen
- Proactive and have the ability to come up with finanical decisions without supervision
Institutional and Distribution Head – Limuru
- Drive profitability and deliver on the Revenue and Share parameters.
- Prepare the sales strategy for each channel MBO, Institutional Sales and Exports in line with business strategy.
- Drive Product team to create product in line with Market requirement.
- Drive Consumer Demand with Marketing team and execute Marketing elements in Trade.
- Monitoring performance and taking corrective actions
- Keep updated with trade information, competitor’s activities, and market intelligence to drive business.
- Resolve customer’s trade issues, complaints, and operational matters.
- Work with Supply chain team to Plan Demand Forecasting till sales at MBO.
- Controlling Channel pay out, credit control & manpower cost.
- Work with other sister Organizations across Globe and Customers beyond India for Exports.
- Relevant bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
- Must have over 15 years of experience with at least 3+ years of experience at Country Manager – 1 level.
- Strong Business Acumen and Change Management skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Collaboration and working together with large cross functional team
- Strong in data analysis
- Effective Time Management
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Managing the full Recruitment process
- Responsible for the onboarding process
- Monitoring contractor and service provider agreements, initiating extensions and filing.
- Custodian of all HR administration and document control of all aspects of the employee lifecycle from on-boarding to exit.
- Monthly Payroll administration and processing together with the relevant payroll provider and Finance team.
- Monitoring and alignment of all employee benefits, adding/removing employees and renewing service providers contracts
- Monitoring visas renewals and updating the relevant house office upon employee exit and supporting visa applications where required.
- New Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search
- Monitor compliance in relation to employee data and HR information.
- Reviewing and updating policies together with the Senior HR Manager
- Annual appraisal and salary review process administration, which includes collating outputs, updating the HRIS and generating letters.
- Provide administration and coordination support for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives
- Supporting the implementation of HR initiatives together with the Senior HR Manager
- Co-ordinating, tracking and reporting on group training and development initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or relevant equivalent qualification
- Strong administrative background with demonstrated organisational skills.
- 2-3 years generalist HR experience, including recruitment and payroll (essential)
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- High attention to detail and accuracy while managing and prioritising tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to operate with discretion when undertaking confidential tasks
- Experience working in HRIS systems and Sharepoint
- Experience in the financial or professional services industry advantageous
- Experience working within an international organisation
Legal and Compliance Officer
- Supporting the legal team and the Company in relation to a variety of legal, regulatory and compliance risks
- Providing support on Company’s AML/KYC processes (including gathering AML/KYC documents, performing AML risk assessments and on-going record keeping)
- Maintaining compliance register
- Maintaining corporate records for the Company
- Assisting with the business integrity due diligence process on investments and on-going monitoring
- Assisting with the business integrity reporting process
- Supporting the legal team and operations team on the data protection compliance process
- Supporting the legal team and investment team with the condition precedent satisfaction process
- Reviewing NDAs and consultancy contracts
- Drafting amendments and waivers to investment documentation
- Assisting with statutory filing requirements
- Passion for international development with demonstrable alignment to Company’s mission
- Strong academic record with a relevant university degree
- 2 years or more of experience of working in Compliance.
- Strong team player with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Willingness to collaborate and support on a variety of different initiatives and tasks.
- Strong administrative skills and an eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work independently and pragmatically and to manage priorities effectively.
- Flexible and eager to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Good IT skills
- Working understanding of business integrity legislation (AML, anti-corruption, etc) applicable to international investors such as Company
Graphic Designer (Automotive)
- Proven record in creative design with top notch experience in all Adobe products.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral in line with the company branding.
- Create appealing graphics for online marketing, website, marketing content, store communication, internal communication etc.
- Establish and create consistency in creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and within the budget.
- Editing photography on a wide range of products for use on ecommerce platforms.
- Work with a wide range of graphic design software.
- Preparing High quality HDR videos for marketing purposes.
- Attending and assisting in marketing events such as roadshows.
- Work with other stakeholders for partnerships and creative output for the department.
- Degree in graphic design.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a graphic designer supporting the marketing department.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- An Interest in Automotive parts is an added advantage.
- Advanced Editing and Graphic Design SkillsNew Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.