Employment in Kenya
Human Resources Consultants at PKF firms
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Career Opportunities at SunCulture Kenya (3 Positions)
- World YWCA Leadership Cohort 2023 Open For Application
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- UNFPA Kenya is Looking For Communications Interns
- International Labor Organization (ILO) Open 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife (20 Positions)
- Career Openings at Moi University (2 Positions)
- Career at JM Associates (Audit Semi-Senior, Audit Senior)
- Summit Recruitment and Search 4 Open Positions
- NCBA Group Hiring in 3 Positions; Apply Today
- Crystal Recruit Hiring in 4 Positions; Apply Today
- Careers at West Indian Ocean Cable Company (WIOCC)
- Civil Engineering Internship- 2 Posts at Megawatt Power & Telecommunications Company Ltd
- CIC Insurance Open Career Opportunities
- Food and Agriculture Organization Hiring Project Assistant
- British High Commission Nairobi Hiring Social Secretary
- Client Services Intern at Jubilee Insurance
- Accountancy as a Career; Roles, Skills, Pros and Cons Explained
- Part Time Jobs for Students: Local Jobs, Campus Jobs – Kenya
- Tips On how to Find Best Part Time Jobs in Kenya as a Student
- List Of Best Part Time Jobs In Kenya
- List Of 10 Best Jobs You Can Get in Kenya Without a Degree
- List Of Best Recruitment Agencies For Jobs Abroad In Kenya
- Internship Opportunities at Elysian Resort Runda
- Vacancies Open at Kenya Airways
- Career Jobs at Cytonn Investments
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs: How to Submit Application
- Careers Openings at Kwale County Government; How to Apply
- Looking for an Opportunity in Humanitarian Affairs? Apply for 54 Humanitarian Jobs
- Apply for McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill 2024 Cohort
Human Resources Consultants at PKF firms
Jobs in Consulting, Jobs at PKF firms
PKF firms in Eastern Africa are among the leading firms of accountants and business advisers. PKF in Eastern Africa is represented in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia and Somalia/Somaliland and through its associated firms in Ethiopia and Southern Sudan.
Human Resources Consultants
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
- Develop and participate in the development of technically strong and quality Proposals for Human Resources services such as recruitment and training, strategic plans, job evaluation, salary surveys, Organisation design, change management, and workload analysis among others.
- Carry out the recruitment process, including job postings, resume screening, interviewing, and preparation of Reports for clients.
- Assist in developing and reviewing Human resource policies and procedures for clients and making requisite recommendations.
- Support clients with the review of their Contracts and operations against the Employment Act to ensure compliance.
- Provide advisory to clients on matters pertaining to Employment Act and Labour Laws.
- Design a compliance framework for the clients.
- Participate in the Job Evaluation process and make recommendations
- Preparation of Job Evaluation Reports.
- Conduct salary survey.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the consultancy Director in relation to consultancy assignments.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Commerce, Business Management, or a related field from a recognized University.
- Certified Human Resource Professional qualification required.
- Demonstrated two (2) years of experience in Human Resource Consulting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PKF firms on www.pkfea.com to apply
- Trending Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Positive Words to Describe Yourself on Your CV
- Top Ten Words to Avoid Using on Your CV
- Positive Words to Describe Your Day-to-Day Work on Your CV
- Useful Phrases To Use When Applying For A Job
- MOD Interviewer and Interviewee Questions and Answers
- Interview Questions For Public Service Commission Positions
- Most Common Interview Question And Answers 2023