Internship Program for Persons with Disability at Safaricom PLC
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Careers at Homa-Bay County Public Service Board
- Hot Openings at National Police Service Commission
- Internship Opportunities at RTI International
- Career Opportunities at International Rescue Committee
- Applications and Clinical Demand Specialist at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Career Opportunities at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Latest Recruitment at The Coca-Cola Company
- Job Opportunities at Royal Media Group
- Job Opportunities at University of Nairobi
- Job Openings at Azenia
- Job Openings at DanChurchAid (DCA)
- Regional Finance Officer (2 Positions) at Kenya Red Cross Society
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group
- Career Opportunities at SGS
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- Job Opportunities at International Rescue Committee (9 Positions)
- Vacant Openings at World Bank Group
- Vacancies at Jubilee Insurance (7 Positions)
- Latest Recruitment at UNICEF
- Inua Elimu Governor’s Grant at Migori County
- Administration Assistant at Danish Refugee Council
- Vacancies at Council of Governors
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group
- Vacancies at SOS Children’s Villages (2 Positions)
- Jobs at CURE International (Patient Attendant, Housekeeper)
- Call Centre Agents at HCS Africa
- Job Opportunities at Norwegian Refugee Council
- Career Opportunities at International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- Career Opportunities at Kyosk Digital Services
- Career Opportunities at Equity Bank Kenya
Internship Program for Persons with Disability at Safaricom PLC,
- Job level: Internship
- Min. Education level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Auditing / Business Admin, Management or Development / HR & Administration / IT or Computer Science / Public or External Relations / Sales or Marketing
At Safaricom, we are working hard to build a more inclusive and sustainable world for all. As a digital first technology company, we leverage on technology to create networks that empower individuals to connect and deliver value for our customers and stakeholders.
We are pleased to announce our Persona with Disability internship opportunity for the year 2023 in the Commercial, Business Development, Enterprise Business, Financial Services, Internal Audit, Finance, Corporate Affairs, Human Resources & Technology Divisions.
Through our internship program for persons with disability, we aim to promote inclusivity and enable talented graduates to develop and grow within Safaricom, forming part of our digital and leadership talent pool. The interns learn through cross-functional rotations, extended leadership contact, formal training, leadership development, and a rigorous performance process. Collectively, this holistic integrated & broad approach aims to accelerate development of future leaders in line with our company’s mission.
We are looking for innovative fresh graduates; those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning; and eager to cease opportunities and create meaningful solutions to various challenges. As a family, we create a conducive environment where everyone feels respected, valued, and appreciated. This allows individuals to bring their authentic selves to work as they kick-start their career!
What we are looking for:
- A degree holder or must be in your final or second last year of your degree program or having graduated with the last 1 year in an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrated creativity, adaptability and learning enthusiasm.
- Passion for technology, customers, and commercial savviness
- Good academic performance
What is in it for you:
- World-class exposure to Technology and Financial Services
- Focused mentorship
- Cross-functional rotations
- Leadership development
- Fast tracked career progression
- Hybrid and agile ways of working
- Attractive Remuneration
What our selection process is like:
Successfully shortlisted applicants will go through a technical assessment, a psychometric assessment, and a virtual assessment centre.
Please note you will be taken through a competitive recruitment process for the skillset selected against other applicants.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP