Job Openings at Serena Hotels; How to Apply
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Career Opportunities at SunCulture Kenya (3 Positions)
- World YWCA Leadership Cohort 2023 Open For Application
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- UNFPA Kenya is Looking For Communications Interns
- International Labor Organization (ILO) Open 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife (20 Positions)
- Career Openings at Moi University (2 Positions)
- Career at JM Associates (Audit Semi-Senior, Audit Senior)
- Summit Recruitment and Search 4 Open Positions
- NCBA Group Hiring in 3 Positions; Apply Today
- Crystal Recruit Hiring in 4 Positions; Apply Today
- Careers at West Indian Ocean Cable Company (WIOCC)
- Civil Engineering Internship- 2 Posts at Megawatt Power & Telecommunications Company Ltd
- CIC Insurance Open Career Opportunities
- Food and Agriculture Organization Hiring Project Assistant
- British High Commission Nairobi Hiring Social Secretary
- Client Services Intern at Jubilee Insurance
- Accountancy as a Career; Roles, Skills, Pros and Cons Explained
- Part Time Jobs for Students: Local Jobs, Campus Jobs – Kenya
- Tips On how to Find Best Part Time Jobs in Kenya as a Student
- List Of Best Part Time Jobs In Kenya
- List Of 10 Best Jobs You Can Get in Kenya Without a Degree
- List Of Best Recruitment Agencies For Jobs Abroad In Kenya
- Internship Opportunities at Elysian Resort Runda
- Vacancies Open at Kenya Airways
- Career Jobs at Cytonn Investments
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs: How to Submit Application
- Careers Openings at Kwale County Government; How to Apply
- Looking for an Opportunity in Humanitarian Affairs? Apply for 54 Humanitarian Jobs
- Apply for McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill 2024 Cohort
Job Openings at Serena Hotels; How to Apply,
Job Openings at Serena Hotels; How to Apply
ICT jobs, Hospitality jobs,
ICT Risk Officer
We are a publicly listed Company on Nairobi Stock Exchange located in seven Countries in Africa looking to recruit for the Position of ICT RISK OFFICER
Reports to: Head of Risk and Compliance
The role holder will provide continuous independent assurance of the Tourism Promotion Services Management (TPSM) Ltd Information and system as regards confidentiality, integrity and availability of the IT Systems by ensuring that appropriate controls are in place to protect the organizations assets. The role holder will ensure that ICT-related risks are managed in compliance to the Tourism Promotion Services Management (TPSM) Ltd ICT strategy, policies, laws, regulatory guidelines and applicable standards.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Independently carry out supper user rights control gap analysis, recommend appropriate controls and develop a monitoring matrix on supper user activities across all business systems to ensure privileged access is controlled and not abused.
- Carry out quarterly and ad hoc ICT risk assessments of business systems and provide recommendations of appropriate controls to mitigate and minimize risk exposures and oversee the implementation of risk mitigations.
- Participate in quality assurance activities by validating or overseeing the validation of the correct implementation of security controls before systems enter production.
- Play the role of Data Protection Officer (Monitor that data is captured, stored, processed and disposed off as per the policies. He/she should make sure that data is safeguarded and used responsibly at various functional areas and ensure compliance with the internal policies and data protection regulations.
- Continuously review and improve the ICT controls in place and prepare draft management and board reports.
- Continuously review systems at all levels i.e. servers, applications, database, network devices etc., identify risks and make recommendations on closure of the risks.
- Evaluate ICT controls for all operating systems, applications, database management system interfaces and networks across the business to ensure consistency in achieving compliance requirements (regulatory, standards and internal policies).
- Promote Information security awareness within the business by providing consultation, guidance and conducting relevant awareness programs in liaison with ICT department to ensure compliance culture.
- Proactively anticipate potential threat and vulnerabilities and provide guidance in coordination with the ICT department on effective responses or control measures to be implemented to mitigate them.
- Manage ICT Risks registers by ensuring that they are regularly updated and monitor the implementation of mitigations.
- Be involved in providing forensic data to all reviewers i.e. investigators.
- Provide and analyze ICT department self- assessment reports on all system controls to assist in focused controls
- Carry out risk assessment for all new systems before deployment and ensure that User Testing and Acceptance (UTA) and all sign offs have been sought.
- Support project managers during the project risk management process to identify project risks and treatment approaches for systems/technology risks.
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security or Business related.
- Relevant IT professional qualifications e.g. CISA, CRISC
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of ICT risk and systems control processes.
- Appreciation of risk Methodologies.
- Experience of working in the IT function within hospitality environment will be an advantage.
- Adequacy of personal competencies to effectively maintain quality assurance for TPSM systems in a manner that consistently meets established standards or benchmarks.
- Good understanding of ICT risk control objectives
- Interpersonal and advocacy skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good report writing skills
- Appreciation of risk methodologies and taxonomies.
Method of Application
Applicants who have met the required criteria should email their applications and copies of their certificates to The Human Resources Director through the address Jobvacancy.firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st May 2023