Job Vacancies at Safaricom Kenya
Operations Management Jobs, Business or IT related Jobs,
Lead Core BSS Operations
Reporting to the Head of Department, Billing and Core BSS, the Lead Core BSS Operations will be responsible for overseeing all operations and support for the systems within core billing and BSS. This will be the single point of contact for all systems service the customers which will include the L2 and L3 support. This will include systems in the following domains, CCS, Billing, Vas, integration, and CRM. Ensuring incident avoidance and resolution within SLA and guarantee system uptime and availability.
- Financial management – OPEX budget planning, vendor management, support contract compilation and monitoring.
- Project commissioning – have an E2E accountability as a gate keeper ensuring all new systems coming to the production environment meet production standards and have elements of BCP, Security, redundancy, and monitoring.
- Leadership and people management – lead the adoption of Agile delivery practices, ensure an engaged and motivated team. Build the skillset according to the fit for future program. Team performance management, regular team and one-on-one engagements.
- Governance and compliance – ensure that technical solutions are compliant to all documented Safaricom policies and meet all security standards.
- Operational excellence – own and execute Operational Excellence Program to improve Customer Experience, Improve Availability, Zero Touch Operations, AIOps, and BCP.
- BSc/B-Tech in Computer Science/Electrical and Communication/Telecoms, Engineering, or a similar field
- At least 10 years’ experience, 6 years of which should be in a management position within IT
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Good at crisis management
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Proven track record in delivering results
Loyalty Manager Payments
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Campaigns and Performance Marketing, the position holder will be responsible for overall M-PESA products’ loyalty, engagement, and retention. You will work closely with other squads and departments to identify customer behavior changes, pain points, changings trends and identify areas of revenue opportunity. In addition, you will champion the initiatives to ensure successful responsiveness to collected insights.
- Engages and influences cross functional teams in loyalty strategy to ensure M-PESA loyalty priorities are supported and enabled.
- Own and extend M-PESA loyalty programs, initiatives, and partnerships.
- Monitor M-PESA loyalty campaign performance on an ongoing basis and continuously optimize tactics to improve effectiveness in achieving targets.
- Perform in-depth loyalty campaigns and programs analysis to understand the effectiveness as well as make strategic recommendations.
- Work with research and retention teams at the call center to track the VOC (Voice of Customers) for different initiatives and programs.
- Assist to develop CRM and CVM strategy and leverage key insights and advanced analytics.
- Establish and maintain relationships with loyalty vendors, sales partners, and other members to coordinate the effective delivery of loyalty programmes and promotional campaigns.
- Review the loyalty campaign platform, communication channels, and customer touch points to provide recommendation for future enhancement and improvement.
- Develop and follow through the implementation and execution of M-PESA engagement programs.
- Degree in Business or IT related field .
- Very strong focus on Customer insights and proven ability to combine numbers and analytics to understand, predict and influence customer behavior.
- Strong awareness of market trends, competitive impacts, and market opportunities.
- Achievement oriented.
- Innovative and creative.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented.