KCB 2Jiajiri Scholarships at KCB Foundation
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
KCB 2Jiajiri Scholarships at KCB Foundation
2023 KCB 2Jiajiri Upskillers Recruitment Open For Applications
2023 2JIAJIRI UPSKILLERS RECRUITMENT
General information on the scholarships
2Jiajiri is an enterprise development and wealth creation programme of the KCB Foundation. The objective of the programme is to create and support new and existing enterprises in the informal sector through vocational training, business development services and market linkages. The programme intends that the increasing expansion and formalisation of enterprises will create employment opportunities. The programme focusses on the following sectors:
- Automotive Engineering
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Building and Construction
- Domestic Services
This recruitment will take place in the counties of Baringo, Garissa, Homabay, Kericho, Kiambu, Marsabit, Nairobi, Samburu and Tana River targeting 500 upskillers for the May 2023 intake under the categories of Apprentices & Business owners for a 3-month course in the respective institutions.
Scholarship selection criteria
To qualify for the scholarship, all applicants must fulfill the criteria below:
- Have a National Identity Card
- Be able to read and write in Kiswahili and/or English.
- Commit to attending all training sessions in participating technical training institutions/vocational training centres in their county of residence.
- Must be willing to contribute 2000/= towards the school fees. This is payable to the training institution upon receiving an official communication from KCB Foundation on the award of the scholarship.
- Must fulfill the criteria and be within one of the two categories (Business Owner or Apprentice).
- Must be willing to take up a National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) grade test certification.
|a. The business must be existing at the time of this application and be operational for a minimum period of 6 months.
b. The business must be within the 5 pillars of 2Jiajiri. (Agribusiness, Automotive Engineering, Beauty & Personal Care, Building & Construction and Domestic services)
c. Age limit 25 – 35 years.
d. Applicant must have a verifiable business location.
e. Applicant must provide business records/evidence to prove operational existence e.g., business permits.
|a. Applicant must have worked under a supervisor for the past 6 to 12 months, performing aspects of the skill they are applying the scholarship for.
b. The practice must be within the 5 pillars of 2Jiajiri. (Agribusiness, Automotive Engineering, Beauty & Personal Care, Building & Construction and Domestic services).
c. Age limit 18 – 35 years.
d. Physical location/address of the business of the supervisor/referees.
Click below for the application forms and the list of participating institutions.
DOWNLOAD 2023 KCB FOUNDATION 2JIAJIRI SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM