Latest Job Openings at Standard Bank Group
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
Latest Job Openings at Standard Bank Group
Latest Job Openings at Standard Bank Group
Standard Bank Group is the largest African banking group by assets offering a full range of banking and related financial services. “Africa is our home, we drive her growth” Our vision is to be the leading financial services organisation in, for and across Africa, delivering exceptional client experiences and superior value.
Officer, Account Support
Provide a support service to the personal and business markets with regard to new account processing, account maintenance and investment rollovers. Understand the risks associated with opening of accounts, dealing with mandates and specimen signatures as well as maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards. Understand the risk associated with account opening, account management and anti money laundering and well as maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
Proactively manage AML, Account Excesses, KYC Remediation, Loan Arrears and Digital penetration and Utilization.
Account opening, maintenance and closing
- Review and maintain data effectively and accurately.
- Process and maintain related documents and records.
- Ensure that routine compliance procedures and controls are followed in order to minimize the risk of loss through the opening of fraudulent and undesirable accounts.
- Comply with the Code of Banking Practice at all times.
- Follow detail processes and procedures that pertain to the activities above.
Mandates and KYC
- Obtain mandates and KYC for all accounts, where required.
- Ensure that mandates are correctly completed and conform to legal requirements.
Administration and Service
- Ensure the timeous processing and review of investment rollovers.
- Correct exceptions on KYC remediation and operations exception reports promptly.
- Ensure that archiving of branch related documentation and branches is done promptly and accurately.
- Resolve account detail queries and problems within laid-down time frames.
- Sell the bank’s product as per set targets.
- Complete disclosure to the customers in terms of accreditation, service fees, and commission.
Account Management/Controls/Compliance and BCM
- Ensure total Adherence to processes & procedures
- Ensure BCM-BRPs and BIAs held for branch and successful testing done.
- Ensure Net Operational Losses to be contained within 1% of branch gross Income.
- Ensure zero Repeat Unsatisfactory Audit Ratings
- Ensure zero Overdue Audit Action Items Over 30 Days
- Ensure Know Your Customer (KYC) Compliance for both Legacy and New Accounts at 99%
- Ensure Mandatory Compliance Training to be Completed in Full
- Ensure Closure of AML alerts within 48 hours.
- Ensure STRs to be raised within 48 hours.
- Ensure Customer due diligence queries to be responded to within 48 hours.
- Ensure Customer anniversary reviews to be completed within timelines as advised by Compliance.
- Ensure Arrears management below 5% of Branch Portfolio
- Ensure Dormancy management below 5% of Branch Portfolio
- Ensure Excess Management below 10% of Branch portfolio
- Degree holder from a recognized University (min – 2nd class upper or equivalent).
- A broad understanding of the bank’s procedures and policies and the application of the Group Reference Guide with particular emphasis on the account opening environment, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice.
- Understanding of service and Managing Local Market sales initiatives.
- 3 – 4 Years branch banking experience, with exposure to frontline.
Manager, Senior, Global Markets Sales
To manage a client portfolio by building, maintaining and deepening client relationships, providing specialist sector relevant treasury trusted advice, and selling fit for purpose products and services that meet client needs and achieve exceptional client experience. To optimise cross-selling opportunities and portfolio Flow sales revenue in line with the GM Flow Sales strategy and defined risk parameters and regulatory requirements.
- Account management – Manage proposals, pitches, contract negotiations, and deal amendments to grow the overall regional portfolio. Work closely with Client Execution and Trading Desks to dynamically manage margins, provide structured pricing, ensure fair spreads and maximum value to clients, to achieve targets, manage risk and deliver exceptional client experience.
- Client Engagement – Partner Coverage to identify and plan the pipeline of new and existing opportunities, for an assigned portfolio of high and medium touch clients, to meet annual sales targets. Formulate individual client plans, engage in client brainstorming, and provide input to the Client Service Teams (CSTs) to maintain CIB alignment.
- Client engagement – Proactively manage and act as the primary point of contact for the client portfolio. Maintain regular contact with portfolio clients to assess and understand their needs, deepen client relationships and identify and sell appropriate, multi asset class risk management solutions (FI, FX and MM), that address their interests and needs and achieve revenue targets. Engage in proactive client calling (face -to-face meetings and telephonic).
- Client onboarding – Own and coordinate client onboarding for own portfolio, in partnership with Client Experience team, to ensure the acquisition of the required approvals in order to process sales in a timely manner within the approved policies and guidelines.
- Client service – Promptly collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners (internal and external) to resolve portfolio challenges and escalated problems (e.g. trade failure, no confirmation, system challenges, change in settlement instructions) to manage and maintain excellent client relationship management and a consistent client experience.
- Contribute to GM regional Flow Sales strategy and implement regional Flow Sales plans and targets by establishing clear goals and targets to maximise sales and profitability, minimise client attrition and ensure delivery against the plans and strategies.
- Data management – Understand and drive origination through research and market segment analytics. Research existing and prospective clients, analyse key revenue and pipeline data and ensure the timely delivery of all client related MIS reports.
- Digital Innovation – Proactively sell digital migration to clients by driving the digital value proposition and leveraging digital transition and promoting the use of self-service tools to reduce number of client enquiries across the client portfolio.
- Market trends – Stay abreast of changes in market conditions, sector trends, regulations, product developments, and client insights to offer clients industry relevant updates, market developments, currency / commodity movements, and expert advice to support decision making and the identification of appropriate Flow products and services. Establish credibility as a trusted partner to ensure client retention by demonstrating a detailed understanding of the client context and their bespoke needs.
- Participate in the development of regional Flow Sales budget, monitor and control expenditure against approved budget and reconcile budget variances to ensure on-target performance in order to maximise portfolio profitability.
- People development – Provide on-the-job coaching and constructive feedback to wider team as and when required to support their overall development.
- Portfolio management – Conduct regular portfolio reviews to identify and manage client retention, lost clients and year-on-year revenue and turnover variances. Prepare and submit client portfolio reports to drive informed decision-making. Reduce portfolio concentration risk by diversifying revenue, clients and products where applicable.
- Product partnership – Monitor, measure, benchmark and evaluate GM Flow Sales processes, tools and systems. Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of the GM Flow Sales products and services, processes, business control systems, productivity and cost reduction to support achievement of business excellence. Initiate and implement changes and improvements to ensure the continuous optimisation and alignment of GM (work) processes, tools and systems
- Risk management – Own and drive risk and control for area of responsibility, ensuring all activities are managed within the appropriate risk, controls, and regulatory parameters of the bank. Adhere to product risk limits and internal and external rules in order to ensure an optimum contribution to the bank in terms of profitability and risk control.
- Stakeholder management – Build, maintain and expand a network of internal and external stakeholders / partners. Liaise and partner across GM Sales, Trading Desks, Operations and Client Experience to identify opportunities to optimise product and service delivery, drive service excellence and to realise new / cross selling opportunities to maximise revenues.
- Stay abreast of news, developments, research and insights on the client portfolio, market conditions, regulatory environment, competitors and client base (e.g. existing and potential), to ensure relevant amendments to plans and targets.
- Toolbox – Manage the effective implementation of applicable policies, procedures and controls covering relevant procedural and regulatory requirements while delivering exceptional client experience and maintaining high standards of ethics and enhancing the interest of CIB’s GM business interests and reputation.
- Type of Qualification: First Degree
- Field of Study: Business Commerce
- Type of Qualification: First Degree
- Field of Study: Finance and Accounting
- Flow Sales
- Global Markets Client Management
- 10 years working as a seasoned experience in treasury sales and / or client relationship management. Good understanding of the buy-side industry, exposure to global markets products and practical application of the products including structured solutions (FX, Interest Rates & Investments). This includes an understanding of the risk and regulatory environment. Experience planning for self and team in line with defined objectives and operational plans to achieve sales targets.
- Demonstrated track record applying judgement, best practice and knowledge of internal or external business environment to solve escalated problems which may have some degree of complexity as well as to improve processes.
- Demonstration of advanced communication skills and the ability to adapt communication style based on the target audience.
- Articulating Information
- Conveying Self-Confidence
- Developing Expertise
- Generating Ideas
- Impressing People
- Interacting with People
- Providing Insights
- Seizing Opportunities
- Showing Composure
- Taking Action
- Understanding People
- Upholding Standards
- Business Insights
- Client Business Case
- Local Market Knowledge
- Market Analysis
- Product and Services Knowledge
- Risk/ Reward Thinking
Application For Employment
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Trending Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Positive Words to Describe Yourself on Your CV
- Top Ten Words to Avoid Using on Your CV
- Positive Words to Describe Your Day-to-Day Work on Your CV
- Useful Phrases To Use When Applying For A Job
- MOD Interviewer and Interviewee Questions and Answers
- Interview Questions For Public Service Commission Positions
- Most Common Interview Question And Answers 2023