Latest Jobs at Sidian Bank
Latest Jobs at Sidian Bank
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
Latest Jobs at Sidian Bank,
Latest Jobs at Sidian Bank
At Sidian Bank, we recognize the significant accountability and inherent risks that an entrepreneur takes to make his ideas and dreams a reality. It is for this reason that our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to create wealth through provision of transformational financial solutions that meet entrepreneurs needs and facilitate growth through convenience and choice.
Latest Jobs at Sidian Bank
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Marketing & Communication Manager
Responsible for ensuring proper planning and implementation of marketing strategy and implementation of marketing activities to drive business growth and create brand awareness and build Brand Equity. Support the Bank in Business Development through insightful marketing strategy, using marketing tools such as research, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
To manage overall end to end customer experience within the Bank through all channels using well defined standards and processes. The role will drive customer experience function by formulating the Bank’s Customer experience strategy and managing the interactions between the Customer and the Bank throughout the Customer lifecycle as well as optimizing interactions from the customer’s view point to facilitate loyalty.
KEY RESPONSIBILTIES AND ACTIVITIES
- To lead and drive a service culture in all aspects of service quality and operational excellence, so as to align behaviors with service excellence objectives.
- Developing and managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including Regulators, IT vendors and operations to achieve customer experience objectives or correct customer experience failures.
- Developing analytics and framework for governance and business reviews, making proposals for enhancing customer experience.
- Lead and support business strategies that build awareness, employee engagement, and create an environment that recognizes and reinforces appropriate behavior towards customers.
- Create strategic alignment for Customer Experience KPIs, build and enhance a means of benchmarking service quality the competition and other service leaders and ownership throughout the organization.
- Driving challenging quantitative and qualitative analyses of customer feedback, journeys and pain points using leading research practices and analytics procedures.
- Develop and implement processes which enable the sharing and adapting of best practices for improving customer experience across the organization
- Participate in development of training and coaching routines to ensure employees have skills necessary to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer in discussion of initiatives.
- Responsible for planning, development, and implementation of all of the Bank marketing strategies, corporate communications and public relations activities, both external and internal
- Define the Sidian Bank brand and develop a powerful affinity brand in consumer minds
- Develop & implement marketing strategy-led plans in line with the business strategy and ensure smooth execution to meet set brand & financial metrics within approved budgets
- Oversee the Bank’s digital marketing efforts and management of digital assets including supervision of assets – websites, apps, social media as well as drive content strategy development & rollout to deliver highly engaged communities
- Develop a deep understanding of client preferences and trends, based on research – customer satisfaction surveys, mystery shopping and focus groups
- Develop and implement strategies to strengthen the brand of Sidian Bank by positioning the Bank in relation to all key stakeholders.
- Act as the Bank’s representative with the media, coordinate media interest in the Bank and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Drive a strong Public relations and Citizenship strategy.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys, develop and maintain market/competitor intelligence through gathering and analyzing market information.
- Develop structure for harnessing ideas from the bank staff and customers with a view of creating a pipeline of new innovative products & services for the Bank.
- Define marketing resource requirement and ensure proper allocation across the marketing mix elements and priorities.
- Effectively inspire, teach, coach and develop the Marketing & Communications Team.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- Policies and Procedures for Marketing and Customer Experience across the Bank
- Set Service standards and Service Level Agreements across the Bank
- Complaints management internally, and reporting to regulatory authorities
- Approval of communication both internal and external
- Managing Communication to Media
- Selection of Service providers for Marketing and Customer Experience – with approval from Senior Management
- University degree or equivalent degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in management within Business or Operations function with a marketing and customer facing bias.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Experience leading change and inspiring teams with an exciting future vision
- Be able to communicate and motivate, have good PR/interpersonal skills, have outstanding reporting skills, understand the principles of sales and marketing including market targeting, market mix and cost effectiveness.
- Appropriate marketing and/or service quality certification will be an added advantage
Senior Officer Portfolio Monitoring
To provide Portfolio management support to the bank in compliance with the bank’s credit policy and the regulator’s prudential guidelines. Analysis of the banks credit portfolio and preparation of daily and Monthly management dashboard, Statutory reports and advising the management of early warning signs.
- Portfolio analysis and monitoring
- Statutory Compliance
- Customer experience
- To Coordinate and ensure timely preparation and submission of management reports i.e. Daily portfolio reports, monthly reports
- To ensure timely preparation and submission of credit performance report i.e. Weekly and monthly credit related performance both individual performance reports and departmental performance.
- To ensure timely preparation and submission of CBK statutory reports both monthly and quarterly reports
- To ensure timely preparation and submission of reports to financial partners DFIs both monthly and quarterly reports
- To ensure risk classification is consistent with the stipulations of the bank’s credit policy and CBK prudential guidelines and action is taken on those accounts that are showing signs of deterioration.
- To ensure timely preparation and submission of CBK provisions in line with prudential guideline (PG)
- To ensure timely preparation and submission of IFRS 9 provisions in line with IFRS reporting standard and guideline
- To ensure timely preparation and updating of IFRS 9 model and LGDS & PDs in line with the IFRS guideline
- Review of sector exposures to ensure compliance to set banks limits by ensuring optimal profitability of the bank.
- To undertake daily and monthly update of CRB data in line with the CRB regulations.
- To ensure all insider lending and top borrower’s documentation are in place and up to date.
- Coordinating all audit reviews being undertaken in credit department both internal and external
- To ensure that the data keyed in the system on all aspects of credit facilities is valid and correctly done to avoid income leakage and future litigation. i.e Interest rates, loan tenors and facility collaterals.
- To ensure timely filing of all reports and documents relating to credit related transactions.
- To ensure compliance with internal and statutory policies.
- To identify and report any system and application shortcomings in supporting the loan products both CQ and T24.
Risk & Compliance
- Ensure full compliance with the Bank’s Credit Policy, Central Bank of Kenya guidelines and appropriate provisions of the Banking Act with respect to mobile lending.
- Comply with the banks Anti Money Laundering (AML) & Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) policy as defined by CBK prudential guideline
- Ensure that confidentiality and integrity of the Bank’s information is maintained at all times in line with cyber security and information security guidelines
- Ensuring adherence to the policies as defined in the IT security policy considering the disciplinary process that follows any violation
- Ensure responsibility for using personal data by following the data protection principles under the data protection act and make sure the information is used fairly, lawfully and transparently and used for specified, explicit purposes.
- Ensure compliance with all banks policies, procedures and all statutory requirements.
- Ensure proper systems/documentations are in place to effectively manage AML/CFT risks and strict compliance with the Banking laws, the prudential guidelines and regulations issued by CBK, and other legal guidelines that may be issued by the government or other industry stakeholders, from time to time.
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics/Mathematics
- Bachelor of commerce (Finance or Accounting) or other relevant Business Degree
- 3 years’ experience in portfolio management and Credit monitoring.
- Professional Banking qualification (ACIB) or Credit Administration/Credit Monitoring will be an added advantage
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding set targets.
- Versatility, flexibility, passion and commitment to quality service delivery.
- Good understanding of SIDIAN Credit risk policy.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- High level of integrity with proven work record
- Experience in Ms Office packages especially Excel for analysis and reconciliation.
- Good understanding of CBK regulatory framework and IFRS 9 financial standards.
- Highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Solid performance management and motivational skills.
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong planning, analytical, decision-making, lateral thinking and project management skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.