M-KOPA Hiring Senior Associate-Audit and Investigations-Nairobi, Kenya
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
Senior Associate – Audit and Investigations
SERVICES – LEGAL /
At M-KOPA, We Finance Progress.
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing FinTech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off-grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
Our people reflect this mission; we pride ourselves in empowering our people to own their own careers, and encouraging growth through our learning and development programs, coaching partnerships, and on-the-job training. As a collective, we value diversity, knowing every journey brings its own reward, and support each employee as they travel theirs. This includes our family-friendly policies, commitment to employee mental and physical well-being, and flexible working practices. Our aim is for every employee to be able to shape their own career, whilst helping shape the future of M-KOPA as we grow together.
Want to know more about M-KOPA? Click this link: About M-KOPA
The Senior Associate – Audit and Investigations will join our Legal, Audit, Risk, and Compliance (LARC) team and will conduct internal investigations into alleged incidents of misconduct or violations of company procedures.
- Assist in the execution of the internal audit plan by conducting audits of processes, systems and procedures to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Plan, organize, conduct, and manage investigations of alleged misconduct or potential violations of internal policies and procedures.
- Obtain and review documents, reports, and other relevant data to gather evidence for audits and investigations. This will involve interviewing witnesses or stakeholders to gather audit evidence.
- Analyze data, determine findings, and formulate recommendation actions.
- Prepare detailed and accurate audit and investigation reports outlining findings and recommendations.
- Follow up with management on the implementation of corrective actions from the audit and investigation findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences/ Law/ Finance/Accounting or related fields from a recognized university.
- ACCA/CPA/CIA/CISA/certification or the equivalent qualification.
- Participation in investigation training courses.
- Minimum of 3 Years of experience conducting investigations and audits.
- Able to pay attention to detail and possess a high level of professionalism and truthfulness.
- Excellent judgment, honesty, and integrity to the highest degree.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent drafting and reporting skills, including interviewing/oral communication skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Suites, including Excel and Word use and analysis.
- Ability to interact respectfully with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures and communicate effectively across multiple levels in a global organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA explicitly prohibits the use of Forced or Child Labour and respects the rights of its employees to agree to terms and conditions of employment voluntarily, without coercion, and freely terminate their employment on appropriate notice. M-KOPA shall ensure that its Employees are of legal working age and shall comply with local laws for youth employment or student work, such as internships or apprenticeships.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’, or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.