Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program 2023 Open (Fully-Funded)
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Career Opportunities at SunCulture Kenya (3 Positions)
- World YWCA Leadership Cohort 2023 Open For Application
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- UNFPA Kenya is Looking For Communications Interns
- International Labor Organization (ILO) Open 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife (20 Positions)
- Career Openings at Moi University (2 Positions)
- Career at JM Associates (Audit Semi-Senior, Audit Senior)
- Summit Recruitment and Search 4 Open Positions
- NCBA Group Hiring in 3 Positions; Apply Today
- Crystal Recruit Hiring in 4 Positions; Apply Today
- Careers at West Indian Ocean Cable Company (WIOCC)
- Civil Engineering Internship- 2 Posts at Megawatt Power & Telecommunications Company Ltd
- CIC Insurance Open Career Opportunities
- Food and Agriculture Organization Hiring Project Assistant
- British High Commission Nairobi Hiring Social Secretary
- Client Services Intern at Jubilee Insurance
- Accountancy as a Career; Roles, Skills, Pros and Cons Explained
- Part Time Jobs for Students: Local Jobs, Campus Jobs – Kenya
- Tips On how to Find Best Part Time Jobs in Kenya as a Student
- List Of Best Part Time Jobs In Kenya
- List Of 10 Best Jobs You Can Get in Kenya Without a Degree
- List Of Best Recruitment Agencies For Jobs Abroad In Kenya
- Internship Opportunities at Elysian Resort Runda
- Vacancies Open at Kenya Airways
- Career Jobs at Cytonn Investments
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs: How to Submit Application
- Careers Openings at Kwale County Government; How to Apply
- Looking for an Opportunity in Humanitarian Affairs? Apply for 54 Humanitarian Jobs
- Apply for McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill 2024 Cohort
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program 2023 Open (Fully-Funded)
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars program 2023 at the University of Pretoria is a unique opportunity for African students to attend one of the world’s most prestigious universities. It provides promising young people with the tools to develop their ideas and make a positive impact on society. The program aims to foster positive change by supporting the next generation of leaders in these fields, who will be able to help solve some of society’s most pressing challenges such as climate change and access to clean water. The program provides financial assistance and mentoring to students who have demonstrated excellence in their field of study, but who may not be able to afford the cost of higher education.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Pretoria aims to support academically talented young people in Africa. The knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values demonstrated by these individuals will contribute to the transformation of the continent. Additionally, the program emphasizes community service and internships as integral components of its curriculum. The scholarship is available to students who are provisionally admitted to the University of Pretoria in order to pursue a postgraduate degree. The program helps young people transition to further education or careers back home, as well as provides them with opportunities for future success.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Pretoria aims to provide students with an understanding of their field of study and a solid foundation for future research. Applicants who are interested in the program will be able to complete their education and pursue higher education regardless of their financial limitations. Education is widely recognized as a catalyst for social and economic change, which is why the program focuses on the creation of transformative leaders and encouraging them to become active community members.
University of Pretoria Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: South Africa
- Host University: University of Pretoria
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Who is Eligible?: Africans Countries
- Deadline: Varies. Check website
Benefits Of MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023 at UP:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation expenses will be covered
- Books and printed material allowance
- Monthly stipend to cover daily expenses
- Coverage for travel expenses
Available Study Fields:
- MAdmin Public Management and Policy
- MCom Accounting Sciences
- MCom Accounting Sciences (Coursework)
- MCom Advanced Data Analytics
- MCom Advanced Data Analytics (Coursework)
- MCom Agricultural Economics
- MCom Auditing
- MCom Informatics
- MCom Business Management
- MCom Taxation
- MCom Econometrics (Coursework)
- MCom Economics (Coursework)
- MCom Financial Management Sciences (Coursework)
- MCom Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MCom Industrial Psychology (Coursework)
- MPA (Coursework)
- MCom Marketing Management (Coursework)
- MCom Taxation (Coursework)
- MCom Tourism Management
- MPhil Agricultural Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Responsible Leadership (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Strategic Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Supply Chain Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Communication Management
- MPhil Development Practice (Coursework)
- MPhil Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Entrepreneurship (Coursework)
- MPhil Financial Management Sciences
- MPhil Fraud Risk Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Internal Auditing (Coursework)
- MPhil International Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Labour Relations Management
- MPhil Public Policy
- MPhil Strategic Communication Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Tourism Management
- MPhil Tourism Management (Coursework)
Eligibility Criteria for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at UP:
A candidate must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships:
- The UP Scholarship is open to candidates from Africa.
- Applications are welcome from candidates seeking a postgraduate degree.
- A candidate must have experience in community service and leadership.
- Candidates are also expected to maintain a high academic average throughout their academic careers.
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need and come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
How to apply for the University of Pretoria Mastercard Foundation Scholars 2023?
- Applicants must have received provisional admission to the University of Pretoria before they can apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- A provisional admission letter will be required.
- Applicants may apply online to any master’s degree program on the university’s website.
- Send your MCFSP application along with all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trending Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Positive Words to Describe Yourself on Your CV
- Top Ten Words to Avoid Using on Your CV
- Positive Words to Describe Your Day-to-Day Work on Your CV
- Useful Phrases To Use When Applying For A Job
- MOD Interviewer and Interviewee Questions and Answers
- Interview Questions For Public Service Commission Positions
- Most Common Interview Question And Answers 2023