Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant at HEVA
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Career Opportunities at SunCulture Kenya (3 Positions)
- World YWCA Leadership Cohort 2023 Open For Application
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- UNFPA Kenya is Looking For Communications Interns
- International Labor Organization (ILO) Open 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife (20 Positions)
- Career Openings at Moi University (2 Positions)
- Career at JM Associates (Audit Semi-Senior, Audit Senior)
- Summit Recruitment and Search 4 Open Positions
- NCBA Group Hiring in 3 Positions; Apply Today
- Crystal Recruit Hiring in 4 Positions; Apply Today
- Careers at West Indian Ocean Cable Company (WIOCC)
- Civil Engineering Internship- 2 Posts at Megawatt Power & Telecommunications Company Ltd
- CIC Insurance Open Career Opportunities
- Food and Agriculture Organization Hiring Project Assistant
- British High Commission Nairobi Hiring Social Secretary
- Client Services Intern at Jubilee Insurance
- Accountancy as a Career; Roles, Skills, Pros and Cons Explained
- Part Time Jobs for Students: Local Jobs, Campus Jobs – Kenya
- Tips On how to Find Best Part Time Jobs in Kenya as a Student
- List Of Best Part Time Jobs In Kenya
- List Of 10 Best Jobs You Can Get in Kenya Without a Degree
- List Of Best Recruitment Agencies For Jobs Abroad In Kenya
- Internship Opportunities at Elysian Resort Runda
- Vacancies Open at Kenya Airways
- Career Jobs at Cytonn Investments
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs: How to Submit Application
- Careers Openings at Kwale County Government; How to Apply
- Looking for an Opportunity in Humanitarian Affairs? Apply for 54 Humanitarian Jobs
- Apply for McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill 2024 Cohort
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant at HEVA
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services, Jobs at HEVA
HEVA is a trusted finance, business support and knowledge facility that believes in the transformative social and economic potential of the creative economy sector in Kenya and in the East African region. Since its inception in 2013, HEVA has sought to be at the forefront of helping producers of cultural goods, services and experiences, in Kenya
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant
HEVA seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Consultant who will:
- Take lead in the implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation framework including the development and review of baseline and endline data for the various elements of the logical results framework (Impact, objectives and outputs), establishing sources and means of data verification for the various indicators prescribed by the logical framework.
- Develop internal reporting schedules and templates for the beneficiaries’ reviewing potential beneficiaries’ proposals to ensure that the indicators on their logical frameworks are SMART.
- Review and update beneficiaries’ as well as HEVA’s logical framework, M&E plans, Project Indicators, Targets, detailed Implementation Plans, Narrative reports and any other source document; as well as compare beneficiary performance on logframe indicators against the overall industry/national and/or regional figures on the same.
- Develop tools for data collection as well as oversee the data collection and monitoring of the beneficiaries on a quarterly basis.
- Follow up with relevant teams on programme quality improvement action plans. Ensure action points are followed up and relevant measures taken and incorporated into programming.
- Reporting findings and lessons learnt from the monitoring and evaluation activities on a quarterly basis throughout the project’s life’s span.
- Conduct mid-term and final evaluation assessing the impact of the action.
- Assist beneficiaries in understanding the overall log frame indicators linked to their project activities, identifying indicators unique to their projects as well as defining impact targets for their projects.
- Conduct check-ins with beneficiaries to assess their MEL reporting progress and suggest approaches (if any) to improving the quality of MEL reporting on a quarterly basis or as agreed upon with HEVA.
- Constant updating of the project’s risk matrix.
- Generate relevant M&E reports for partners and donors. This may include availing data and insights for a comprehensive project narrative report. These reports could be monthly, quarterly, annually and cumulatively to date.
Knowledge & Qualifications for the role for Individual Consultants
- Masters Degree in Social Sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management, Statistics or related discipline from a recognized university.
- Certification in M&E and in conducting assessments or equivalent
- Minimum five years practical experience in M&E system coordination/ implementation in a large international non-governmental organisation or other international relief/development body
- Experience in data/statistical programmes e.g SPSS
- Excellent planning, coordination and reporting skills
- High professional ethics and integrity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills with appropriate attention to detail
- Computer literacy in MS office word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent team player with ability to work under minimum supervision
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience working in multicultural , value-driven teams
- Experience working on donor funded projects
- Ability to work with documents in French.
Method of Application
The completed reply should be sent by email, using standard Microsoft Office programs (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) or Adobe pdf, to: email@example.com
The replies shall be sent in two different documents: the technical proposal and the financial proposal.
Your email response should not exceed 6 MB. If this is the case, we thank you for splitting your reply in several emails.
Deadline for Submission of Proposals
The proposals must be delivered no later than 5 p.m. on 26th April 2023.
- Trending Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Positive Words to Describe Yourself on Your CV
- Top Ten Words to Avoid Using on Your CV
- Positive Words to Describe Your Day-to-Day Work on Your CV
- Useful Phrases To Use When Applying For A Job
- MOD Interviewer and Interviewee Questions and Answers
- Interview Questions For Public Service Commission Positions
- Most Common Interview Question And Answers 2023