Payables Accountant at HCS Africa
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
Payables Accountant at HCS Africa,
Payables Accountant at HCS Africa
Jobs in Consulting, Jobs at HCS Africa
The name HCS Africa is derived from carefully selected words: ‘Human’, referring to our people-oriented approach, ‘Capital’, referring to our commitment of increase in profit, and ‘Synergies’, referring to the collaborative nature of our organization. Therefore our service provisions and methodologies are wholly centered on adding value
Our Client, a leading Tours & Travel Company seeks to recruit a Payables Accountant who will ensure that the supplier accounts are handled professionally. The role holder will also be responsible for the provision of timely, accurate and efficient control of invoice processing, bills payments and expense analysis.
Reports to: Finance Manager
- Responsible for Bookings of supplier’s invoice, reconciliation of statements and payments within agreed timelines.
- Ensure Cheques are properly written, signed as per the bank set time frames and remittance advice is availed.
- Update and maintain database of payables contacts with name, telephone, e-mail, fax for all suppliers.
- Establish and maintain proper correspondence with the clients to ensure that Credit facilities with the creditors are not revoked.
- Ensure that all reconciling or disputed items with suppliers are conclusively resolved with support from Line Manager where necessary.
- Ensure that non-BSP airlines are strictly paid as per the set credit terms with full reconciliations.
- Analyzing all balance in accounts payables.
- Prepare and present Accounts payable schedule to management on a weekly basis, for prioritizing payments.
- Filing and custody of transaction documents.
- Ensuring withholding tax ADMs are properly adjusted.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or any related field
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position. Experience in a busy travel agency office will be an added advantage
- Minimum C+ KCSE
- Certified Public Accounting with at least (CPA) part III.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work independently as well as a team.
- Attention to detail and highly numerical
- Effective multi-tasking skills, with ability to co-ordinate, priorities and organize workload and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.