Employment in Kenya
Procurement Officer at Kenya Airways
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
Procurement Officer at Kenya Airways
Jobs at Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
The incumbent will be responsible in implementing and maintaining cost effective procurement requirements for the Kenya Airways Group of companies to achieve a safe, sustainable and reliable Supply Chain and increase shareholder value and organizations profit.
- Ensure100% compliance on e-sourcing tool to execute sourcing activities.
- Manageend to end procure to pay process.
- ReviewPDI and confirm need before processing the PO. Align with user on need andbudgetary allocation/availability.
- ProcessPO within approved TAT 12 hours for stock items, 72 hours for non-stock item toensure 100% delivery to the business.
- Expediteon released orders as per delivery schedule. Ensure supplier adheres toquality, compliance and invoice accuracy.
- Analysessupplier performance and use discretion to decide which supplier delivers bestvalue to fulfil user needs.
- Participatesin supplier engagement and development work in achieving delivery of consistentQuality within specifications.
- MaintainSupplier Procurement trends to offer visibility of volume/value growthposition.
- Manageproject financials ensuring value for external relationships and drivingefficiencies in every approach.
- Adhereto KQ Procurement buying policies & procedures in all sourcing undertaking.
- Performperiodic spend analysis and market research.
- Leadupkeep of Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) at approved locations.
- Implementprocurement processes to ensure efficiency, cost savings and best practices.
- Developdetailed sourcing and category plans to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- 100%system usage on all sourcing activities.
- Drivesupply optimization and harmonization initiatives.
- Supplierengagement, relationship management and KPI Accountability.
- Preparereports on supplier performance to ensure timely deliveries and qualityassurance.
- Organizeand facilitate periodic meetings with key stakeholders to review supplierperformance & strategies to improve the same.
- Enableand exploit supplier innovation to deliver competitive advantage and cost reduction.
- Manageday to day relationship with the supplier.
- Evaluationof supplier performance against specified performance indicators and SLA’s toensure adherence to key contract milestones.
- Providemonthly reports on procurement KPI’s against internal user targets to ensure alignment.
- Providesupplier performance reports for monitoring and evaluation.
- Identifyitems for disposal within each category to ensuring compliance to the companydisposal policy.
- Deliversavings through ensuring pricing on PO matches the contracted rates to supportthe business financial objectives.
- Ensureall sourcing is within allocated budget allocations.
- Degree in Business orany relevant area from a reputable Institution.
- Graduate Diploma inSupplies Management or equivalent from recognized institution.
- At least 2 years’relevant experience in the Department.
- Musthave Great communication skills.
- SoundNegotiation & Analytical skills.
- GoodKnowledge of tender procedures.
- Criticaland proactive thinking.
- Goodunderstanding of INCO TERMS and grasp of Supply Chain.
- Familiarwith Supply chain software to help procurement record transactions, managesupplier information.
- Familiarwith Inventory management systems to understand impact of inventory trackingand ordering processes and. with various software used to manage inventory.
- Adeptat using Microsoft Office applications – from Microsoft Word, used to createcorrespondence and reports, to Excel, used for producing spreadsheets on supplycosts and comparisons.
- Goodtrack record of Integrity and ability to commit to driving compliance andaccepting responsibilities of New SC values.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Airways on i-pride.kenya-airways.com to apply
- Trending Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Positive Words to Describe Yourself on Your CV
- Top Ten Words to Avoid Using on Your CV
- Positive Words to Describe Your Day-to-Day Work on Your CV
- Useful Phrases To Use When Applying For A Job
- MOD Interviewer and Interviewee Questions and Answers
- Interview Questions For Public Service Commission Positions
- Most Common Interview Question And Answers 2023