LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
- Review and implement local procurement policies & procedures in line with PSI Global policies, best practice, and funder requirements.
- Handle all Procurement requests and process them as per PSI procedures (contracts for goods and services).
- Collaborate with requesting departments in procurement planning process for all PSIN programs to improve efficiencies; monitoring to ensure compliance.
- Develop monthly procurement report based on Procurement plan and all procurement requisition processed in the unit and provide accurate data for decision making on procurement planning and compliance.
- Conduct supplier prequalification exercise to ensure credible and high preforming suppliers for the provision of goods and services for PSI Nigeria program implementation.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive preferred vendors list.
- Develop Requests for Proposals (RFP)/Requests for Quotation (RFQ) and solicit bids from eligible suppliers, including for preferred vendors in accordance with PSI/Nigeria procedures and policies.
- Review bids and quotations according to the technical specifications and evaluation criteria specified within the RFP/RFQ in accordance with PSI/Nigeria procedures, policies and authority matrix.
- Negotiate, re-negotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, freight forwarders and other representatives, in accordance with PSI Nigeria policies and procedures.
- Monitor contract performance and evaluate supplier performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes or improvements.
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations in the procurement of goods and services.
- Perform any other task assigned by the supervisor.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly ambitious individual with passion in public health, willing and able to learn by doing in a very demanding position. We are looking for.
- Degree/HND in procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Finance, Accounting or Business administration
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in procurement.
- Proven experience in procurement, including purchasing and logistics planning.
- Proven ability to work with many people across diverse background.
- Ability to juggle multiple conflicting deadlines while staying organized and paying special attention to details.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and QuickBooks
- Familiarity with and understanding of procurement concepts and approaches.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Passionate about working in international health organizations.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
The candidate we hire will embody PSI’s corporate values:
- Measurement: You use hard evidence to make decisions and guide your work. You set clear goalposts in advance and explain clearly if you need to move them.
- Pragmatism: You will strive to deliver the best possible result with the resources available. You will not be paralyzed by a need to make things perfect.
- Honesty: You own your mistakes and are open about your shortcomings – it is the only way you will learn and improve.
- Collaboration: You will quickly establish a mental map of whom you can rely on for what, on your team, at headquarters, and in our country offices – if you try to do it all yourself, you will not succeed.
- Trust: You accept limits to your sphere of control and give colleagues the benefit of the doubt.
- Commitment: You are in it for the long-haul and want to grow with the organization, just like PSI serves its consumers and partners with host-country governments through thick and thin.
How to apply
*Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
* Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resume with a cover letter as ONE PDF/Word document to the e-mail addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
*Due to high volume of applications, only finalists will be contacted.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, breastfeeding or disability.