Employment in Kenya
Project Coordinator (Solar System Installations) at Gap Recruitment Services Limited
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Career Opportunities at SunCulture Kenya (3 Positions)
- World YWCA Leadership Cohort 2023 Open For Application
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- UNFPA Kenya is Looking For Communications Interns
- International Labor Organization (ILO) Open 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife (20 Positions)
- Career Openings at Moi University (2 Positions)
- Career at JM Associates (Audit Semi-Senior, Audit Senior)
- Summit Recruitment and Search 4 Open Positions
- NCBA Group Hiring in 3 Positions; Apply Today
- Crystal Recruit Hiring in 4 Positions; Apply Today
- Careers at West Indian Ocean Cable Company (WIOCC)
- Civil Engineering Internship- 2 Posts at Megawatt Power & Telecommunications Company Ltd
- CIC Insurance Open Career Opportunities
- Food and Agriculture Organization Hiring Project Assistant
- British High Commission Nairobi Hiring Social Secretary
- Client Services Intern at Jubilee Insurance
- Accountancy as a Career; Roles, Skills, Pros and Cons Explained
- Part Time Jobs for Students: Local Jobs, Campus Jobs – Kenya
- Tips On how to Find Best Part Time Jobs in Kenya as a Student
- List Of Best Part Time Jobs In Kenya
- List Of 10 Best Jobs You Can Get in Kenya Without a Degree
- List Of Best Recruitment Agencies For Jobs Abroad In Kenya
- Internship Opportunities at Elysian Resort Runda
- Vacancies Open at Kenya Airways
- Career Jobs at Cytonn Investments
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs: How to Submit Application
- Careers Openings at Kwale County Government; How to Apply
- Looking for an Opportunity in Humanitarian Affairs? Apply for 54 Humanitarian Jobs
- Apply for McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill 2024 Cohort
Project Coordinator (Solar System Installations) at Gap Recruitment Services Limited,
Gap Recruitment Services Limited is a leading recruitment firm in Kenya where International and local companies find just the right fit talent.
Project Coordinator (Solar System Installations)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Schedule all new installations and agree with client on dates and timings. Ensure continuous feedback/update via telephone or email to client/sales representative on the progress of the installation.
- Manage day to day interactions with clients either directly or indirectly receiving both internal and external calls, mail and walk in clients in the technical department.
- Coordinate with sales team and technicians on all installations and agree with sales on installation dates and timings. Also ensure continuous feedback/update via telephone or email to sales person on the progress of the installation.
- Identify and allocate resources (human, motor vehicles) to installations, ensuring relevant materials and/or tools are prepared beforehand
- Have an up-to-date technical diary showing all works in progress, duration and necessary resources
- Invoicing and requisition of items from stores
- Monitor installations daily and ensure on-time error free delivery
- Effectively enforce set project standards and SOPs
- Track technicians lead time and revenue generated by each team member
- Ensure checklist and installation reports are completed fully, signed off and filed in the Customers Technical File.
- Prepare and present weekly report on installation activities for the previous week, and a monthly report on statistics of interest in the service contract business, showing contracts serviced, increase in new accounts, and lost contracts if any
- Enforce service contracts attendance by coordinating with customer service department and
- Coordinate and follow up with team leaders on installation complains and ensure their speedy resolve.
- Participate in Office Kaizen and 5s
- Any other duty that you may be assigned
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Energy/ Electrical Engineering and/or related technical field.
- ERC License Holder is an added advantage
- At least 3 years technical experience in the solar industry.
- Hands-on, team management skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in a small team and enjoy multi-tasking and working under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to project a positive image for him/ herself and the company.
- Good team player with a commitment to value-based leadership.
- Credibility and flexibility to deal with people at variety of levels.
- Highly Analytical.
- Quick learner, capable of grasping the structure & intricacies of the energy business & markets.
- High business acumen.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness, reliability and integrity.
- Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and client-centric focus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications specifically to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Saturday 6thMay 2023.
Indicate email subject as Project Coordinator (Solar System Installations).