Sales & Marketing Team Leader – 5 Positions at Optiven Limited
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
Sales & Marketing Team Leader – 5 Positions at Optiven Limited.
Optiven Limited is a real estate company. We are founded to provide value added plots for sale and offer real estate solution to the African community. As market leaders in this industry, we sell clean land with valid title deeds. With an extensive working experience, we ensure that we deliver. Our Patners are experienced and the staff professional
Sales & Marketing Team Leader – 5 Positions
Job Description :
Optiven, a leading company in the Real Estate Industry seeks to hire mature, experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidates to fill in the role of Sales & Marketing Team Leader. The desired persons will be reporting to the Regional Sales & Marketing Manager and the General Manager.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead a team of at least 10 Sales & Marketing Executives to ensure that they realize sales and be able to convert them 100%.
- Conduct market research and analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates.
- Coordinate and assist the teams in systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of social media.
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects as required.
- Take leadership in identifying and sealing business opportunities.
- Keep abreast of developments in the real estate market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients i.e. prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Support the development and implementation of a branding and marketing strategy including coordinating market activation and ensuring high performance levels to the sales & marketing teams.
- Provide after sale services to customers and maintain a potential client database in the company’s files.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements.
- Set targets, job standards and goals for the team and spear head it to execution and attainment and supersede performance.
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and the generated returns from the team.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as sale agreements and titles.
- Represent the company in all sales meetings, participate in seminars, conferences, and events.
- Train, guide, mentor and coach the team to become the best and aggressive performers.
- Ensure compliance with real estate laws and policies when conducting property sales deals.
- Manage company property and assets entrusted to the team members for sales and marketing purposes.
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Marketing or a related field.
- Fluency in French language will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales & marketing position, experience in the real estate sector will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience managing a sales team and a proven ability of training such team.
- Thorough understanding of sales & marketing in the real estate industry.
- Must be mature and of good standing.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Brilliant analytical and reporting skills.
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business.