Senior Director, Sales and Proposal at GE Healthcare
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Career Opportunities at SunCulture Kenya (3 Positions)
- World YWCA Leadership Cohort 2023 Open For Application
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- UNFPA Kenya is Looking For Communications Interns
- International Labor Organization (ILO) Open 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife (20 Positions)
- Career Openings at Moi University (2 Positions)
- Career at JM Associates (Audit Semi-Senior, Audit Senior)
- Summit Recruitment and Search 4 Open Positions
- NCBA Group Hiring in 3 Positions; Apply Today
- Crystal Recruit Hiring in 4 Positions; Apply Today
- Careers at West Indian Ocean Cable Company (WIOCC)
- Civil Engineering Internship- 2 Posts at Megawatt Power & Telecommunications Company Ltd
- CIC Insurance Open Career Opportunities
- Food and Agriculture Organization Hiring Project Assistant
- British High Commission Nairobi Hiring Social Secretary
- Client Services Intern at Jubilee Insurance
- Accountancy as a Career; Roles, Skills, Pros and Cons Explained
- Part Time Jobs for Students: Local Jobs, Campus Jobs – Kenya
- Tips On how to Find Best Part Time Jobs in Kenya as a Student
- List Of Best Part Time Jobs In Kenya
- List Of 10 Best Jobs You Can Get in Kenya Without a Degree
- List Of Best Recruitment Agencies For Jobs Abroad In Kenya
- Internship Opportunities at Elysian Resort Runda
- Vacancies Open at Kenya Airways
- Career Jobs at Cytonn Investments
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs: How to Submit Application
- Careers Openings at Kwale County Government; How to Apply
- Looking for an Opportunity in Humanitarian Affairs? Apply for 54 Humanitarian Jobs
- Apply for McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill 2024 Cohort
Senior Director, Sales and Proposal at GE Healthcare
Jobs at GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, performance improvement and performance solutions services .
Senior Director, Sales and Proposal
Job Description Summary
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Owns/influences commercial business operating guidelines and has ownership/influence over budgets. Guided by functional policy. There is autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements. High levels of Commercial judgment are required to achieve outcomes required.
Strong Line reporting to the Europe and SSA Regional Leader
Lead Orders and CM% Plan for Grid Automation in SSA.
- Cover the complete GA portfolio: PAC – Protection, PAC Automation & Control, M&D, Industrial Communication, Utility Communication, Services & AAA.
- Support APM (Asset Performance Management) Pipeline & business development with the integration of the activity in GA starting January ‘23
- Prime GA interface for Sales and Commercial within the SSA perimeter
- Lead the GA Sales Force within the SSA Region, all GA PSS (Product Sales Specialist) reporting strong line to him (her): total 8 Product Sales Specialist + 1 Marketing & Channel individual
- Drive the overall Sales Strategy in the region, Go to market and key account plan
- Manage Pipeline, ensure visibility and volume of Opportunities in line with the Budget
- Drive strategy to close the large deals in the region
- Interfaces with other GS Business Lines within the Region
- Dotted Line reporting to the Global GA Sales Leader
- Proposed the right delivery model: Europe (Massy for telecom and Montpellier for Automation), India and China depending on the EPC involved
- Deliver on major business goals for the portfolio, incl. financial metrics: orders, CCM%, market share objectives
- Develop customer connections & intimacy to ensure business growth. Understand customer touch points & impacts from the beginning of the ITO process
- Drive the Account Planning and Key Account Plan with the region with a special focus on the strategic accounts
- Build strategy to win the large GA deal within the region
- Manage the channel strategy within the region
- Coordinate among the various Grid Automation Regions for the cross-regional deals
- Drive the Orders opportunity forecast, risks and opportunities
- Lead the Pacing calls both with Region and PL when needed
- Work collaboratively with Global Commercial, Regions leaders and PL on the development and execution of sales, channel and services strategies.
- Monitor and follow-up Action Plans for strategic key accounts, GE2GE channels
- Communicate and cascade the value proposition to the various Grid Automation and Account managers & ACS Sales within the Region.
- Actively contribute to deployment and promotion of customer tools and interfaces such as the On-Line Store.
- Provide Input to the Market Sizing exercise for the PL, analysis of gaps coming from Regions business requests and PL NPI Plan. Participate in Priorities definition with PL Product Management and R&D
- Define and monitor Sales objectives for the Sales team members within the regions in line with the Sales incentive plan
- Develop and accelerate GA growth actions for the complete GA portfolio in the region
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- Knowledge of sales and account management 10 years+ in grid automation or adjacent business (Grid, Industry: Oil & Gas, mining, electro-intensive industries)
- Good connection with Africa leaders in our industry
- French and English language mandatory
- Overview of Power System and Protection Applications for Transmission, Distribution and Industry segments.
- Previous experience in People management (successful), clear successful track record in managing remote teams
- Ability to understand and improve processes in a cross-functional environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel >30% of the time
- Experience in carrying out market assessments and subsequently developing and implementing relevant commercial strategies
- Written/oral communication, customer focused, enthusiastic.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills, capable of influencing
- Working knowledge in Sales Force/SPEAK environment
- Financial acumen, knowledge of pricing, costing and product accounting.
Method of Application
- Trending Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Positive Words to Describe Yourself on Your CV
- Top Ten Words to Avoid Using on Your CV
- Positive Words to Describe Your Day-to-Day Work on Your CV
- Useful Phrases To Use When Applying For A Job
- MOD Interviewer and Interviewee Questions and Answers
- Interview Questions For Public Service Commission Positions
- Most Common Interview Question And Answers 2023