UNW Collaboration Internships For Fresh Graduates at Nokia
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Careers at Homa-Bay County Public Service Board
- Hot Openings at National Police Service Commission
- Internship Opportunities at RTI International
- Career Opportunities at International Rescue Committee
- Applications and Clinical Demand Specialist at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Career Opportunities at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Latest Recruitment at The Coca-Cola Company
- Job Opportunities at Royal Media Group
- Job Opportunities at University of Nairobi
- Job Openings at Azenia
- Job Openings at DanChurchAid (DCA)
- Regional Finance Officer (2 Positions) at Kenya Red Cross Society
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group
- Career Opportunities at SGS
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- Job Opportunities at International Rescue Committee (9 Positions)
- Vacant Openings at World Bank Group
- Vacancies at Jubilee Insurance (7 Positions)
- Latest Recruitment at UNICEF
- Inua Elimu Governor’s Grant at Migori County
- Administration Assistant at Danish Refugee Council
- Vacancies at Council of Governors
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group
- Vacancies at SOS Children’s Villages (2 Positions)
- Jobs at CURE International (Patient Attendant, Housekeeper)
- Call Centre Agents at HCS Africa
- Job Opportunities at Norwegian Refugee Council
- Career Opportunities at International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- Career Opportunities at Kyosk Digital Services
- Career Opportunities at Equity Bank Kenya
UNW Collaboration Internships For Fresh Graduates at Nokia,
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
We’re open for Fresh Graduates seeking boundless networking opportunities.
Join our team and accelerate the world’s potential. Put 6G into action. Build hyper-efficient architectures. Create advanced bio-optical sensors. There’s no limit to the work you can do here – after all, we’re the company putting networks on the moon. And, while you’re pushing limits, you’ll build a career that’s just as expansive – with the freedom to work your way.
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
The Nokia – UN Women collaboration is a unique program positioned under the CX organization, focusing on community and leadership projects for women, girls and their social environments. The projects are executed with Nokia volunteers, customers and governments across the Nokia markets. The team works closely with CX Customer Teams, People Talent organization, People Inclusion & Diversity and the ESG team.
Tertiary Education Requirements
Graduate with any of the following completed tertiary qualification:
- BSc Telecom/ Electrics and Electronics Engineering Diploma or Degree
- Marketing and Communications Degree
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of our team, you will:
Learn about ESG and sustainability activities driven in a corporate company and supported by UN Women and further UN entities.
Contribution: You will support
- the activities for our flagship initiative ‘Action for leadership’, a cross-organizational women empowerment program with Nokia’s customers and NGOs
- community program set-up with local teams and volunteer groups in the different markets where Nokia is operating
- governance & reporting activities towards external and internal partners
- the creation of best practices of initiatives for scaling opportunities
- internal and external communication activities
Your skills and experience
- Program Management skills
- Solid Power Point and presentation skills
- Interest in diverse and complex project environments
- General knowledge about Inclusion and Diversity
- Being able to adapt quickly to new topics and environments and stepping out of comfort zones
- Fluent in the English language
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.