Vacancy Openings at Wildlife Clubs of Kenya
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancy Announcements
- International Rescue Committee Kenya Careers
- World Vision Kenya Jobs
- Canonical Kenya Job Opportunities
- CIC Insurance Careers
- Britam Career Opportunities
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Careers
- Danish Refugee Council Careers
- Diageo Careers
- 350+ Posts – Public Service Commission Jobs
- St Andrew’s School is Looking for a Graduate Assistant – Senior School
- PSC Jobs-Hiring Deputy County Commissioner (117 Positions)
- Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Job Application Form Portal
- International School of Kenya Open Job Opportunities Closing September 15th 2023
- Young Women Christian Association Hiring in 3 Positions Before June 14th 2023
- I&M Bank is Looking to Fill 2 Open Positions, Submit Your Application
- UNODC Massive Hiring For Local Individual Contractors in Various Locations
- Public Service Commission, PSC Careers, 341 Vacancies, Online Application
- Generation Kenya Recruitment 2023 Application Portal-https://kenya.generation.org
- World Vision Kenya Recruitment Application Form Portal
- TSC Kenya Online Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
- EAPCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CAK Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Summit Recruitment and Search 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Internships 2023 Application Form Portal
- Northern Rangelands Trust Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Kenya Red Cross Society Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Enumerators Recruitment 2023 Application (160 Positions) at Helen Keller International
- KEPHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Crystal Recruit 2023 Jobs Application Form Portal
Vacancy Openings at Wildlife Clubs of Kenya,
Vacancy Openings at Wildlife Clubs of Kenya
Jobs at Wildlife Clubs of Kenya
Wildlife Clubs of Kenya (WCK) is charitable organization registered under the society’s Act. WCK main objective is to ‘Spread interest and knowledge about Wildlife and Environmental Conservation’. WCK offers various programmes that include: Mobile Education Unit, Ecology Programmes Youth and Communities based Wildlife and Environmental
Library Resources Management:
- Manage acquisitions, processing, organizing, distribution, maintenance, and inventory of all library resources; Work collaboratively with the colleges administration to define and enforce the library policies, procedures, programs, guidelines and directives on all library activities; Contribute to the development and promotion of the use of relevant ICT applications to support learning and
- teaching in the colleges’ learning resource centre, including on-line database management , email and internet.
- E-Learning (Moodle) Administration & ICT Responsible for the administration and support of the college online educational technologies; Administer the college’s eLearning Management System including students course allocation and enrolment; Provides training to students and staff in online course administration as well as other ICT professional development sessions.
Teaching & Learning.
- Actively participate in the design, development and implementation of the college curriculum, assessment of module(s) and timetables; deliver lectures, seminars and tutorials on the assigned areas; Monitor students’ progress in accordance to the assessment criteria and provide them with timely and effective feedback in line with college quality standards.; Co-ordinate the use of ICT in supporting curriculum delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Library science or Information Sciences or similar
- Appropriate certification in library science
- Must have overall knowledge of library operations, procedures, organization ofinformation, infrastructure, including hardware, software and application systems.
- Minimum 4 years evidenced working experience in library work, archives, information network administration or related field is required.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in current technologies including but not limited to Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of how to use digital technologies effectively in promoting student learning
- Knowledge of system development workflow and document flow processes
- Ability to conduct research and gather information from a wide variety of standard and non-standard sources.
- Ability to perform a wide range of application software development and maintenance tasks under minimum supervision.
- Ability to perform analysis, modeling and interpretation of data in support of decisionmaking.
Part Time German Language, Public Relations & Communication Lecturer
REF: CTTR/LEC-PT /002/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement lessons/work schemes
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning using different types of instructional materials like video or audio clips, PowerPoint presentations, or textbooks
- Support the development of the student’s basic skills, including speech, and communication
- Give evaluations to the students’ progress i.e tests, exams, or performance tasks regarding the lessons given
- Communicate with students and give consultation hours if necessary
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Demonstrate a fluency in the German Language and proficiency for teaching.
- Strong knowledge of German culture and history
- Ability to build rapport, engage young people and inspire their enthusiasm for learning.
- Display a love of teaching and a passion for the German language that serves to motivate and encourage students.
- Detailed planning and strong organisational skills
- Ability to perform to the highest standards of professionalism, collegiality and personal conduct. Strong classroom presence and behaviour management skills
- Ability to develop positive and enriching relationships
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Job Application letter and CV Only as one PDF file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Job Reference as the email subject i.e REF: CTTR/LIB/001/2023. Deadline for the application is 31st May 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted