World Food Programme Internship Opportunity Application Form Portal.
World Food Programme Internship Opportunity Application Form Portal
Keep in mind
- University records
- Once you are chosen for an internship with WFP, please be prepared to provide your recent university record, ie: proof of enrolment or degree, as well as course transcripts.
- Duration and stipend
- WFP’s internships normally last between two and eight months. WFP contributes to your internship with a stipend that is connected to the specific duty station. The maximum amount is US$1000 per month.
- Medical insurance
- Before you start your internship with WFP, you will be asked for a proof of medical insurance.
- Travel, accommodation & visa
- You will be responsible for organizing and paying for your travel and accommodation arrangements, however WFP will reimburse travel tickets for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country. It is your responsibility to organize a visa for your internship and cover related costs. WFP can support you with the required documents.