X4 Job Openings at Diageo
LATEST JOBS IN KENYA 2023
- Careers at Homa-Bay County Public Service Board
- Hot Openings at National Police Service Commission
- Internship Opportunities at RTI International
- Career Opportunities at International Rescue Committee
- Applications and Clinical Demand Specialist at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Career Opportunities at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Latest Recruitment at The Coca-Cola Company
- Job Opportunities at Royal Media Group
- Job Opportunities at University of Nairobi
- Job Openings at Azenia
- Job Openings at DanChurchAid (DCA)
- Regional Finance Officer (2 Positions) at Kenya Red Cross Society
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group
- Career Opportunities at SGS
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan University Hospital
- Job Opportunities at International Rescue Committee (9 Positions)
- Vacant Openings at World Bank Group
- Vacancies at Jubilee Insurance (7 Positions)
- Latest Recruitment at UNICEF
- Inua Elimu Governor’s Grant at Migori County
- Administration Assistant at Danish Refugee Council
- Vacancies at Council of Governors
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group
- Vacancies at SOS Children’s Villages (2 Positions)
- Jobs at CURE International (Patient Attendant, Housekeeper)
- Call Centre Agents at HCS Africa
- Job Opportunities at Norwegian Refugee Council
- Career Opportunities at International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- Career Opportunities at Kyosk Digital Services
- Career Opportunities at Equity Bank Kenya
X4 Job Openings at Diageo
X4 Job Openings at Diageo
Jobs at Diageo
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Digital Content Lead – Africa Digital Hub
Purpose of role
- As the Digital Content Lead, you will streamline the delivery of outstanding digital assets using best practices and common processes for adapting and reusing content, ensuring that content arriving from global brand teams is fit-for-purpose, and implementing Jthat guarantee its long-term success.
- You will be responsible for driving efficiencies in content creation, reducing the time and investment required for raw content creation, and producing personalized content for individual consumers.
- The success of this role will be measured by increasing creative quality scores and producing world-class leading experiences across every physical and digital touchpoint.
- Success in this role will be:
- Increasing creative quality scores – so markets can quantitatively measure creative standards.
- Driving efficiencies in content creation – reducing the amount of time and investment put into raw content creation.
- Partnerships for creative effectiveness -seek out and lock in external partnerships with content creators and/or platforms/media to deliver content in-culture and best in class experiences for consumers.
Acting as the fulcrum between our Global & Local stakeholders, you will:
- Build and own an active Test & Learn Roadmap across markets and brands, driving a culture of continuous improvement & optimization across varying Digital Content touchpoints and consumer journeys.
- Build out our Picture of Success, aligning with Global Digital partners to ensure consistent use of KPIs and Metrics.
- Maintain and govern our critical content platforms such as PIM & DAM, ensure they are utilized consistently and effectively.
- Ensure that content is accessible and syndicates out to critical domains where applicable (initially for 3rd Party / Owned Digital Shelf, and eventually beyond)
- Oversee and operate our content adaptation program, ensuring content in all markets meet our best practice standards. This includes the use of production tools such as GRIP, and Analytics tools such as Creative X.
- Ensure that content guidelines are a) representative of nuances in market and b) adhered to by global brand teams.
- To measure your success, you will conduct robust / frequent M&E to demonstrate that your interventions are meeting (globally aligned) metrics: increased quality scores, decreased delays in brand activations online and reduced spend on content adaptation.
- Partner with in-house digital content creative teams to deliver best in class consumer-first experiences.
- Partner with external content creators to achieve creative effectiveness and drive efficiencies.
- Seek out content partnerships externally to put our brands in culture whilst ensuring a consumer -first experience.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Educated to a graduate/university level.
- At least 10 years of digital content experience. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate how they have embedded new digital content techniques and operational models, driving growth at scale across a business.
- A comprehensive record of ‘full-funnel’ work, including extensive experience in content across search, e-Commerce and biddable.
- Experience with DCO and understanding of the value of modular content is a plus.
- Systems thinker. You create processes that are built to last and ensure that these are in service of liberating markets from manual labor of creating assets that already exist elsewhere.
- Change agent. You are an organized leader who encourages the people around to do work in a unified and codified way, in service of flighting digital content more easily.
- You have a track-record of implementing new processes, tools or systems that encourage digital transformation.
- You are proactive and seek out opportunities for partnership, stepping out of the ordinary.
Performance Media Lead – Africa Digital Hub
Purpose of role
The aim of this role will be to embed a culture of media performance and dynamic decisioning that results in digital experiences that are valuable to the consumer and shopper (timely, relevant, welcome) and to the brand (drives performance). The role requires a strong understanding of the digital ecosystem (social, search, programmatic, etc) and will require engagement with internal and external teams across all aspects of their digital performance activity:
- Effectively win in biddable media battlegrounds by ensuring we are implementing our best practice strategy, principles, processes and tools, backed by common KPIs, nuancing them appropriately around individual market environments.
- Be a trusted advisor and SME across the company – in markets and centrally – driving a demonstrable impact on the business metrics that matter, delivering consumer-centric performance outcomes.
- Unlock faster share growth for Diageo’s full portfolio of brands, by identifying the gaps and opportunities to move consumers seamlessly through the purchase journey – in line with industry best practices – from aware to transact, on their terms.
- Embed deep expertise in performance marketing into our business, backed by the right operational model so expertise turns into fast, repeatable action.
- Be a passionate leader who understands the reality of how consumers find our brands though search and what it takes to be visible. Ensure seamless and integrated path-to-purchase and how search is a core integrator across mental and physical availability.
- Success in this role will be defined by enabling media teams to realize reach, efficiency and effectiveness through hands-on interventions, as well as delivering more diverse and progressive investment in biddable channels.
- Coordinate (on behalf of markets) the manual work that goes into increasing the inventory of our biddable media, so that we can achieve more quality, effective and efficient reach.
- Ensure effective, progressive reach KPIs are met, and identify interventions required when they are not, some of which you will own the delivery of.
- Along with the Consumer Data lead, you will assist with ingesting data (1st, 2nd, 3rd ) into our biddable platforms so that our targeting may be more data-driven and relevant for our potential customers.
- You will be collaborator – well understanding the challenges in each African market, and partnering with markets and our agencies to identify critical interventions to unlock goals on top of the common global strategy and interventions.
- Lead and land within the business the criteria “to win” in each digital channel to recruit and drive conversion to sale in a consumer/shopper-first manner, partnering with each market to nuance the criteria appropriately, (incl. retail media, biddable, social media, search and native advertising)
- Embed across our business best practice techniques that drive profitable sales, from new and existing consumers, maximizing the possibilities across all digital channels and media vendors within them.
- Drive a culture of consistent testing and learning to optimize consumer journeys with relevant content, seeking to improve conversion across all devices and for all consumer journeys.
- You will look into the future to identify formats and channels where search is growing and encourage the business to be first movers in these areas.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to a graduate/university level
- +7 years of digital/ecomm performance experience. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate how they have led successful performance marketing strategies and driven commercial growth at scale across a business.
- Expert in social, search and programmatic and know how to deliver results in this space, understanding how to use goal setting, inventory creation and account structure to use these channels to their full potential.
- Programmatic Inventory: Experience and knowledge with increasing programmatic inventory and supply.
- Project Management: you create and motivate teams around you to deliver brilliant execution. You translate strategy into action.
- Experience with AI and DCO principles, allowing algorithms to conclude the next best action for our brands and media.
- A data maestro – abilities to pull on multiple performance data sources to inform strategic planning
To apply for the internship program:
- You must be a 3rd year or final year student– (i.e., going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institutions undertaking a bachelor’s degree.
- You must be on break/ holiday from school during the internship period for this intake which is 1st May 2023 – 31st July 2023
What you will need:
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn and explore possibilities.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- A commitment to completing the 3 months internship program
Mandatory Requirements upon entry:
- Letter from your institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details
- Copy of National Identity Card.
Critical Application Details:
- While making your application, under experience or current job please indicate your current area of study/degree title as your current experience. This will allow us to allocate you the correct department with ease.
- The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension
- You will be required to complete an online test as soon as application process is closed to progress through the recruitment process.
- We do not accept offline applications (Do Not drop off any documentations at our offices). All applications must be made online via the following link
Applications close on Wednesday 19th April 2023
Brilliant marketers in Diageo understand how to sell our brands, by adding value to our customers and delivering amazing experiences to our consumers so our graduates also have an opportunity to spend a year in Sales. During your three years, you will work on iconic and innovative brands, and be inspired to excel in three exciting areas that help you to build the foundations of your Commercial & Marketing capability before specializing in an area such as Digital Marketing or Brand Management.
The key behaviors we want you to have:
- We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organization today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow. Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do. Following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo. Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme.
- You’re able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better. Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organization.
In addition to the behaviors above you’ll need:
- Obtained a minimum bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or project management.
- Should have graduated within the last 2 years.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Demonstrates a high level of curiosity.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Trending Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Positive Words to Describe Yourself on Your CV
- Top Ten Words to Avoid Using on Your CV
- Positive Words to Describe Your Day-to-Day Work on Your CV
- Useful Phrases To Use When Applying For A Job
- MOD Interviewer and Interviewee Questions and Answers
- Interview Questions For Public Service Commission Positions
- Most Common Interview Question And Answers 2023